May 2013 truck of the month, VOTE NOW!!!!

Who is the May 2013 truck of the month?

• DOWURKSON

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • ninj

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • SRT-10 RAM VIPER

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • VenomTruck

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mickster

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Sammy11

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • SRT10Venomous

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Venomous1 Racing (kill mode)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • CarlWalski

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • 05srt10carson

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You need to let Justin @JMB get his hands on your truck and put a ProCharger on there. His attention to detail rivals only yours, would be a match made in heaven.

You need to let Justin @JMB get his hands on your truck and put a ProCharger on there. His attention to detail rivals only yours, would be a match made in heaven.

I'll pass thanks lol. Not for this truck. ;) I like the NA aspect of it. No hassles, reliable, longevity and with only 11,000 miles on it, many many years of trouble free motoring. Plus, what good is Batman if his Batmobile is on the side of the road as yet another FI blown engine club member haha. :p

lol those guys probably would have wound up there anyways IMO. Hopefully I don't end up in one either!

Nope, it's a custom built, racing spec, Carl Rossler 4L80E.

Rossler transmissions are the strongest built automatics in the world! I run a Rossler TH210XHD in my 7 second Lightning. I have been telling guys for years I'll take a automatic with a good converter over a stick shift anyday in something fast! Your truck is just Awesome! :rock:

Rossler transmissions are the strongest built automatics in the world! I run a Rossler TH210XHD in my 7 second Lightning. I have been telling guys for years I'll take a automatic with a good converter over a stick shift anyday in something fast! Your truck is just Awesome! :rock:

Awesome man, that's cool as!! :rock: So you'll know first hand Rossler transmissions shift HARD and instant. :burnout: It's his "Terminator-4" beast and it can't be the blackest Ram in the world without it being custom painted black lol (the "Rossler" logo was removed as well, not black enough with it on there haha). :D :p He was a pleasure to deal with too.

RosslerTrans1.JPG

RosslerTrans5.JPG

RosslerTrans7.JPG

Batram_Interior7.JPG

Awesome man, that's cool as!! :rock: So you'll know first hand Rossler transmissions shift HARD and instant. :burnout: It's his "Terminator-4" beast and it can't be the blackest Ram in the world without it being custom painted black lol (the "Rossler" logo was removed as well, not black enough with it on there haha). :D :p He was a pleasure to deal with too.

RosslerTrans1.JPG

RosslerTrans5.JPG

RosslerTrans7.JPG

Batram_Interior7.JPG
What did he put a custom bell on it. Or did you use an adapter plate

What did he put a custom bell on it. Or did you use an adapter plate

Nope, Carl worked with Donato Engineering who make an adapter kit (pictured below) which includes everything needed to bolt the trans to a gen-3 Viper V10 engine. Block adaptor plate, SFI flywheel assembly, crankshaft adaptor and all the fasteners and dowel pins. I believe Dom and a few others are also running this exact same kit on their SRT/10s. :)

DonatoAdapterKit01.JPG

DonatoAdapterKit06.JPG

Indeed! :) Another video below: Batram Returns

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAiC8iqjN5g]The Batram Returns - YouTube[/ame]

lmao! after he gets into a fight and breaks some walls and then is like fuck if I don't fix those walls everyone is going to hate me for damaging Gotham City haha

This poll is extremely close this month! Keep those votes coming in. My vote is still up for grabs, still haven't seen those headers dowurkson...... :D

This poll is extremely close this month! Keep those votes coming in. My vote is still up for grabs, still haven't seen those headers dowurkson...... :D

What happens if it's a Tie Andy? Do we go to sudden death overtime or something?

What happens if it's a Tie Andy? Do we go to sudden death overtime or something?

They have to share the title for the month.......not really, I like the idea of a sudden death overtime. One day poll, winner takes all!!!! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back