May 2013 truck of the month, VOTE NOW!!!!

Who is the May 2013 truck of the month?

• DOWURKSON

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • ninj

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • SRT-10 RAM VIPER

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • VenomTruck

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mickster

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Sammy11

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • SRT10Venomous

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Venomous1 Racing (kill mode)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • CarlWalski

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • 05srt10carson

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A few of The Batram and the missus. :D

Liv02.JPG

Liv01.JPG

Liv07.JPG

Liv_Batram_01.JPG

Liv_Batram_03.JPG

Liv_Batram_05.JPG

Liv_Batram_04.JPG

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell Ken doll is leading. the only video I've ever seen of his truck involved him screaming like a girl thinking his truck was on fire. :)

Hahaha, thanks lads and a shoot will be on the cards (if I win) :D I would actually remove The Batram from this poll if I could but I missed the chance to decline the nomination. I've won TOTY before and didn't even know previous winners were eligible. :confused:

I'll put on the fucking catsuit and pose. I just want to get my hands on that truck Carl

Hahaha, thanks lads and a shoot will be on the cards (if I win) :D I would actually remove The Batram from this poll if I could but I missed the chance to decline the nomination. I've won TOTY before and didn't even know previous winners were eligible. :confused:

Everyone is eligible every month. The only rules are you have to own an SRT-10 and be a member. :D

Everyone is eligible every month. The only rules are you have to own an SRT-10 and be a member. :D

So what your saying Andy is, If a guy like fastestbrickonearth could Win TOTM for Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec. if he got the most votes every month?

So what your saying Andy is, If a guy like fastestbrickonearth could Win TOTM for Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec. if he got the most votes every month?

You are correct Ralph!

That's to say if he want robbed

Work for that vote!!! :D I also have a vote to use too and agree with skypilot, a set of new belangers would definitely get my vote. PM for my address. :D

The Batram should just get the "All time most bad ass srt-10 ever award" haha, I LOVE that thing. I remember drooling over pictures of it WAY before I even thought about buying a 10 myself. It never gets old

Work for that vote!!! :D I also have a vote to use too and agree with skypilot, a set of new belangers would definitely get my vote. PM for my address. :D

Sold x2 So start voting. I plan on finding Hooters waitress' to take pics of by Monday. So just hold the votes. If Batram wants to play that way fine :).

mumbling under my breath "he has a hot wife and a bad ass truck WTF" :)

The Batram should just get the "All time most bad ass srt-10 ever award" haha, I LOVE that thing. I remember drooling over pictures of it WAY before I even thought about buying a 10 myself. It never gets old

Shucks, thanks man! :)

Sold x2 So start voting. I plan on finding Hooters waitress' to take pics of by Monday. So just hold the votes. If Batram wants to play that way fine .

mumbling under my breath "he has a hot wife and a bad ass truck WTF

Hahaha, aw man, don't make me feel bad. :D She's not my wife yet but I'm working on it lol. :p In all seriousness, all the trucks on THIS SITE deserve to be nominated. Just like car shows and "awards", no one can say that 1 truck is greater, heck, I know stacks of guys who can't stand all black trucks and I'm not arrogant enough to think that way either. I built it for me to enjoy and enjoy I do.

Enjoyment is # 1 and always should be, if I get a pat on the back for my effort and time (regardless of what they think of the actual truck) then that's a nice little bonus. As I said, I know my truck (like every truck) won't be everyones cup of tea but I hope like every truck and owner here, they can appreciate the time and effort gone into it. :top:

BatramWhiteWall1.JPG

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back