May 2016 NE GTG IN CT?

Take pics and post em up! Any middle finger shots for my collection will be greatly welcomed :D

Take pics and post em up! Any middle finger shots for my collection will be greatly welcomed :D

sounds like a group middle finger picture is in order. :D

I cannot make it. Truck is back on the road but I have other obligations this weekend.

Have fun and post up those pics! :rock:

I cannot make it. Truck is back on the road but I have other obligations this weekend.

The middle finger pics is what he's talking about!!!

You could toss in a few awesome truck and peeps pics, too though :D :D :D

Let me know... I know a few people that will gladly take your truck to the meet, that way at least your truck will be in the pics! :D

Let me know... I know a few people that will gladly take your truck to the meet, that way at least your truck will be in the pics! :D

Ha... I will really try to make it to the next one. Just found out about it too late.

I was at the original NEGTG and many others after that.

Ha... I will really try to make it to the next one. Just found out about it too late.

Cool, look forward to meeting you in the future. I do not believe we ever crossed paths. Sounds like by the time I started going to the GTG's you had already stopped. :beer:

I really wish I could make this. It does look like it's going to be a great time.

COOL, now I know I can count on a few good middle finger birdie shots :rock: :D

sounds like a group middle finger picture is in order. :D

Oh yes, most definitely :D

Here's a little sample from around 2009

Attachments

• group birdie.jpg
    group birdie.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
ok so i hope no one else is backing out from the sounds of it 10 is still better than recent years with 4

im supposed to pick it up today they painted the bumper yesterday but i had to get a new inner bumper when they pulled it apart monday so matt rushed one to me tuesday and i gave it to them yesterday so its just assembly at this point

yes thanks agian for them bumper just wish i could have got to come and meet you i just had to work and couldnt get outta it

Back