May 2016 NE GTG IN CT?

Hmmm. 8 days to go.

The Good news, the bed rug is back in, the interior is back together, the spoiler is on and the truck has been wet sanded and buffed.

The bad news, the hood just came back off to redo some details
and the rims and engine details won't be ready for the gtg but will be done for Carlisle.

Hmmm. 8 days to go.

The Good news, the bed rug is back in, the interior is back together, the spoiler is on and the truck has been wet sanded and buffed.

The bad news, the hood just came back off to redo some details
and the rims and engine details won't be ready for the gtg but will be done for Carlisle.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... You're still going right?

it better be bro im getting my front bumper today from andy and getting it painted monday will be together thursday

I have faith my guys will have it done in time.

For the most part.

Kinda.

I mean. It's only been a little over a month.

As I sit and type this with a heavy heart......sadly my girl will not be ready in time as I am waiting for a set of billet mains from Pro-Gram....huge back order!!!!!:( But on a good note she will be ready to rock and roll for Carlisle:D

1) Blacksrt1
2) stealth78
3) VPRPWRD (?)
4) Medusa
5) lightningraper
6) Chewbacca
8) DRM1125R
9) Massriper
10) Tincup - tenative
11) bwellmaker - tenative

A week to go, does this look about right?

see everyone matt is still coming even though his truck isnt ready im ashamed of some of you. you know who you are hahahaha jk.

sofar dave my self and matt are meeting up at exit 8 off of i84 in danbury at 10 am is anyone else going to meet us there?

Perfect!

The truck is out of the shop as of now and my new LED headlights should be here this afternoon and she will be done*

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back