May 2016 NE GTG IN CT?

ok on a more serious note for those of us who have complete trucks and not rolling chassis.:D we have 2 weeks to go and who ever is meeting up with me on the i84 route tell me so we can set up a plan

I should be in the Danbury area by 10am. Do you want to meet at an exit or rest stop?

Lucky you, you will be the first one to see my new truck*

*if its ready in time.:turtle:

haha yea if you get off exit 8 and take a right theres a big parking lot we can meet up in lots of visiblity and people so no one will suspect anything lol.

I should be in the Danbury area by 10am. Do you want to meet at an exit or rest stop?

Lucky you, you will be the first one to see my new truck*

*if its ready in time.:turtle:

no he won't, the body shop will…… when its done next month……….:D

My truck is sold and I move to NC on the 14th, count me out guys :(

1) Blacksrt1
2) stealth78
3) VPRPWRD
4) Medusa
5) lightningraper
6) sgroods (OUT)
7) Chewbacca
8) mcdoogle1975
9) DRM1125R
10) Massriper
11) Tincup - tenative
12) bwellmaker - tenative

You can remove me as well. My truck is still in winter storage and I don't see me having the time to get the truck together before this time.

Just took off next Wednesday through Friday before the meet so I can install some of those parts...or at least just get it out of storage and wash it!

You can remove me as well. My truck is still in winter storage and I don't see me having the time to get the truck together before this time.

Really?????????? Brotato Chip, you can come up the night before and crash at my place. We can all cruise down in the morning. You can't back out now!

Really?????????? Brotato Chip, you can come up the night before and crash at my place. We can all cruise down in the morning. You can't back out now!

I really would love to go, I just won't have the time.

You sir. SUCK.

Just for that you are not allowed to look at any pics of my truck. :D

You sir. SUCK.

Just for that you are not allowed to look at any pics of my truck. :D

if it changes for any reason, I won't tell you guys and just show up.

How the hell did that happen? I just noticed there are 78 "interested" on the FB page and 28 going.

With 11 days to go, lets see who shows but it looks like it should be a good turn out either way.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back