Find the standout:
images

images

images

watermark.php

they all do look good, il give you that. but where is the charcoal/black look

thats why im trading my truck for a 2012 srt-8 Charger

Alot of catching up lol.
-Its a 04 mustang cobra With mods (faster than mine)
-Miles i have 34,500
-Lots of stangs and challys on the road and 1 other qc 10 (red)
-Will def. Miss the attention if i do sell
-Should i ask for more if i do?

i would. badest truck on the road. yea it exspensive but as the others have said there will never be another one. MOPAR OR NO CAR. Haha.

what does your truck BB for??? i would think you could get more $ or a hel of a tradin deal. JMHO tho

If I had the $$$ I would buy a single cab 10 to have 1 of each like Sandy. ;)

i have the same problem the challenger has weak pionts like the 2peice drive shaft and cv rear axles the jeep has an auto so you will be replacing that the ford is set up right but its still ford junk stupid shit all the time with them u got to remember its still a truck and how many people still know its the fastest truck

Well, 22K from a dealer is not bad.

With that said, for a dealer to approach you means they already have a buyer lined up, at a proft.

So.... If you take 22K then the queston is how much will you pay for the other vehicle. Of the ones listed the only one I would do is a 2011 SRT-8 Chally. It would have to be the right color, tranny, ect as well. They would also have to come down on the SRT if only getting 22K for the truck. Most of the 11 Challys are going for sticker, even some markups on the Blue/white numbered models. So.... If they come down 5-6K I think it would be fair.

It would be easy to take an 11 Chally SRT-8 and be in the low 4s 0-60.

Keep the truck the fix and repair dayle or ford owners recumid dodge. The cobra is not worth it unless if it s a cobra R

"keep the truck. The fix or repair daily(ford) jibberish jibberish. the cobra is not worth it unless it is a cobra R."

thats all i can get out of it

and as far as fix or repair daily...my ford DD has 255,000 miles on it and i've worked on it A LOT less than my 35,000 mile dodge...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back