MD/VA Members

My next batch of purchases will be mids (from JMB), thermostat, and an SCT tuner.

Come out on night and hear Ramdudes truck. No cats and it is LOUD so might want to hear it before you spend money on it. Thermostat I wouldn't do until you need to replace it, even then if you are driving in the winter in our area i might still go stock. Unless you have money burning a hole in your pocket i would wait for another group buy on the SCT from tony/torrie but thats just me.

well, I have a K&N intake, if you wanna throw it on your truck ? just sitting doing nothing. :dontknow:

I don't know what to say, but kewl! Let me know how much; if you're in GB I can meet you to pay/pick up (I work in Columbia 175 & 95).

Come out on night and hear Ramdudes truck. No cats and it is LOUD so might want to hear it before you spend money on it. Thermostat I wouldn't do until you need to replace it, even then if you are driving in the winter in our area i might still go stock. Unless you have money burning a hole in your pocket i would wait for another group buy on the SCT from tony/torrie but thats just me.

Thanks a lot for the info. It sure helps; the bill money doesn't get chance to even start a spark, and the "disposable income" (almost an oxymoron heh?) well, I try my darnedest to let it gather a moth or two. Therefore, waiting on a possible group buy is no problem.

I don't know what to say, but kewl! Let me know how much; if you're in GB I can meet you to pay/pick up (I work in Columbia 175 & 95).

If i wanted money I would of said how much to begin with :D:D:D

come on down we can throw it on bro.

Trying to get a count of what people i might see on the roads around here. Havent seen any this month. I am in Waldorf MD, and travel up 5/301 to Andrews AFB daily. Where you at?

I'm in Woodbridge, VA. I drive mine everyday too. I-95 is getting worse... Ft. Belvoir getting ready to open and the Mark Center in Alexandria doesn't help either. Good luck with the Waldorf commute. That one sucks too...5/301 is a PITA.

we need to have a GTG soon or something, there is quite afew members around the tri state.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back