~~Member Names w/ Faces~~Post Here!

Prof said:
Sarah can do much better and I volunteer! As a matter of fact, we could work a trade for a weekend...my truck in your hands....Sarah in mine!

Done deal! When do you want to meet. :p

"I got a truck for my girlfriend... It was a good trade." :D :D :D :p

New Members Mug

Well this will be a two part picture since my truck is in my dads garage for now at least, and I am stuck in Iraq.. And a pic of the house the truck will sit in when I get home..

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday..

sgt_bo said:
Well this will be a two part picture since my truck is in my dads garage for now at least, and I am stuck in Iraq.. And a pic of the house the truck will sit in when I get home..

Great looking trucks! (Even the big red ones. ;) ) Be safe over there and know that we all thank you for your service! :rock:

Oh, and WELCOME to the RBC! :D :star:

sgt_bo said:

Love the Family....

Really like the little Chevy, thats my era

Welcome

Jeff

love the checy my ist vehicle was a 51 5 window with a 350 in it, had lots of good times in that truck

Black1 said:
Done deal! When do you want to meet. :p

"I got a truck for my girlfriend... It was a good trade." :D :D :D :p

I want to negotiate with Sarah...not the tag along!

ntw0rk said:
Here's one of me with my kids in Maine back in May. And one of my Beautiful Wife Alexis, from a couple of weeks ago.

Scott

I spent Sunday morning next to Alexis...that's my story and I hope everyone's imagination runs wild! My reputation can stand a some class! What a beauty.

Prof said:
I spent Sunday morning next to Alexis...that's my story and I hope everyone's imagination runs wild! My reputation can stand a some class! What a beauty.

Thanks Prof! Breakfast was a good trade for the time you got to spend with her, huh? ;)

Don't mess up this one, you have a keeper!

Bright, nice and beautiful...and has great taste in dogs and men!

Prof said:
Don't mess up this one, you have a keeper!

Bright, nice and beautiful...and has great taste in dogs and men!

Why...thank you, thank you very much!

I still wake up sometimes, roll over and go.... DAMN!!! How did I get that lucky!!??:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Last edited:
sgt_bo said:

Great truck...Great job you are doing. Keep your head down, and the moment you get your feet back on US soil...remember we here are all saying: "Welcome Home, and thank-you!!!!"

Prof said:
I want to negotiate with Sarah...not the tag along!

I'm not sure you would want to do that :dontknow: ... She would say she was flattered.... Then kick you in the nuts. :D (She is subtle, like a jackhammer.)

Black1 said:
I'm not sure you would want to do that :dontknow: ... She would say she was flattered.... Then kick you in the nuts. :D (She is subtle, like a jackhammer.)

I felt that:( :( :(

You are killing me man! I wake up every morning with Aero's ass in my face (my mutt) and wondering what ever happened to that morning wood that I think I remember...this getting old shit has to end...opps, better watch what I ask for!

Prof said:
You are killing me man! I wake up every morning with Aero's ass in my face (my mutt) and wondering what ever happened to that morning wood that I think I remember...this getting old shit has to end...opps, better watch what I ask for!

LMAO!!!

Prof said:

Toooooo much informaton :eek:

Well, if we are updating the family pics.........

I'm on the left :D and Includemeout is on the right ;)

Last edited:
Wifey said:
Well if we are updating the family pics......... I'm on the left and Includemeout is on the right ;)

Better one of includemeout

DSC_0054.jpg

Bwahahahahaha! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back