~~Member Names w/ Faces~~Post Here!

disturbedpic3.jpg

DTWquakersteaklube05026.jpg

Ken

:D :D :D

OK here is my addition....Yes thats me with a couple of Turbos :):):)

BTW the older lady in the group pick is GiGi...she is my wifes mother and is going back to MD Anderson for a full Larenjectomy on the 15th of this month to remove all the cancer in her throat.

TurboWalt.jpg

111_1160.jpg

Last edited:
K-80-123 said:
OK here is my addition.....of course I could not help but include the recipient of my truck "The Money Pit" Hennessey...LOL....:):):)

BTW the older lady in the group pick is GiGi...she is my wifes mother and is going back to MD Anderson for a full Larenjectomy on the 15th of this month to remove all the cancer in her throat.

Picture063.jpg

I cannot see John's left hand in this picture.:dontknow: It's not by chance in your back pocket is it?;) :p :D

Here's one of me and a couple of my 7 y/o son Clayton. Don't have any digitals of the Sergeant Major (wife) but she is 8 years younger and much better looking than me. :p

I am retired US Army but still work for the gov't.

DSCF0460.JPG

DSCF0454.JPG

HPNX0001.JPG

this is the family last easter, it its cool seeing what everyone looks like. hope to meet most of you at the nats this year

Attachments

• eddie and dawn.jpg
    eddie and dawn.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 206
  • kids.jpg
    kids.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 132
Here is one of me and the fiance.

Attachments

• 3273555924156250_1.jpg
    3273555924156250_1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 192
I think its great to be able to 'see' who your talking too...thanks guys!

P.S - all of you have good choices in women lol

K-80-123 said:
OK here is my addition.....of course I could not help but include the recipient of my truck "The Money Pit" Hennessey...LOL....:):):)

Picture063.jpg

TurboWalt.jpg

111_1160.jpg

Look it`s Billy Bob Thornton!:D :dontknow: :star:

ROKTMAN, come clean with a Pic!

Blakewilder said:
HAHAHA yeah it is in his pocket....and yes it is STILL in there.
Does JH look a little like Pat from SNL or is it just me?Maybe he has his finger in Walt`s pooper?:idea:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back