~~Member Names w/ Faces~~Post Here!

This is a great thread. Nice seeing all you guys and your families.
Mas

Alright a couple of pics of me. One of me and wife at my retirement, and one of me and Smoke after the retirement right before we raced down Armistead Ave.

DSC02410.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC02465.jpg
[/IMG]

Stretch

Wifey said:
I want more proof! :) ;) - How about a shot with Willow in it :D BTW: Nice rug - is it wall to wall or a throw?? :dontknow: :p :p :rock:

....just woke up about 30 minz ago......lookin at all the neat pixz.....

Well........... that's me alright.......I ws j/k 'bout the rug. I get alotta shit about my hair cuz I have no grey yet...

I'll try and find something with Will' in it......not sure if I have anything presentable.

By the way, that was a very nice picture of you. I agree that Jerry is a lucky guy.... All our best to you both......

Here's one shot (kinda blurry) of Lynette and me at a party...... She disdains cameras.....

SD

Last edited:
The girl and I...............I'm the pretty one....

Attachments

• new_years_and_brady_b_day_026_test.jpg
    new_years_and_brady_b_day_026_test.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 284
Well this is me, and some of the family too:

Attachments

• meandbike.JPG
    meandbike.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 160
  • pictures 064.jpg
    pictures 064.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 220
  • pictures 012.jpg
    pictures 012.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 176
  • pictures 017.jpg
    pictures 017.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
My daughter Kristen and ME

This was taken at a Panama Canal Society reunion. I was a little tanked!!!:p
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Here's a couple of me. These are the only ones I could find, I know Ive got some of me with the wife, will look for some of those when I get back to Tulsa.
The one on the left was taken I guess about in January, the one on the right (lol) was a few years back after college, when I was a bit (LMAO) bigger partier... ;) ;) ;) :D Think I pretty much lived hung over there for a while. :D :rock:

I know I got some more recent ones at the house. BTW, this thread is great!

Last edited:
DarkSyde said:
Here's a couple of me. These are the only ones I could find, I know Ive got some of me with the wife, will look for some of those when I get back to Tulsa.
The one on the left was taken I guess about in January, the one on the right (lol) was a few years back after college, when I was a bit (LMAO) bigger partier... ;) ;) ;) :D Think I pretty much lived hung over there for a while. :D :rock:

You look like a Homo.........................:p :rock:

TheSickness said:
You look like a Homo.........................:p :rock:

You already knew THAT!! :eek: :D

What up doagie. :cool: :rock:

DarkSyde said:

Actually, you could be one of my good friend's twin brother. He is a pretty-boy, homo-lookin' MoFo too! :D :p :p :p

How ya, Darky??? :D :D

TheSickness said:
My sack is stuck to my thigh.....................:dontknow:

Ah yes, good ole case of Duckfoot. The Side-Thackajawea. :eek:

Black1 said:
Actually, you could be one of my good friend's twin brother. He is a pretty-boy, homo-lookin' MoFo too! :D :p :p :p

How ya, Darky??? :D :D

Hangin in there,
Wife drug me down for a family deal (she's goin to a Baby Shower of one of our relatives tomorrow), so hangin in shitho...er, Oklahoma City. :eek: :D

She's bout to beat my ass for jumpin on the computer soon as I hit the door from dinner, so I better jet. :eek: See all you peeple tomorrow. :D :rock:

Black1 said:
Damn it!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I just spit perfectly good vodka all over my desk. :( :eek: :D :D :D LMAO!!

:D :D :D

Gotta watch out for that damn Side-Thack, can be a MF'er. :D ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back