Member of the Month????

JRSVIPR said:
Speaking honestly here,I Thought of you Jeff.You have contributed to the club in so many ways,Not to mention all the pictures i have enjoyed for so long.Keep up the good work,And my vote goes to you.:rock:
TTT:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D

Originally Posted by JRSVIPR
Speaking honestly here,I Thought of you Jeff.You have contributed to the club in so many ways,Not to mention all the pictures i have enjoyed for so long.Keep up the good work,And my vote goes to you.:rock:

JRSVIPR said:

:D Thank You

JRSVIPR said:
I concur. The place wouldn't be the same without you, Jeff.

I'll third that motion!

Jeffy, you have been here right from the start, through thick and thin and you never give up, no matter what. You are positive and have the true forum spirit. You contribute immensly in keeping the forum fun and organized - and .......... I love LOOSEY :rock: :D

Here's to Jeffy :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Jeff rules.........

Jeff, Jeff...he's our man....
If he can't do it no one can......

D

:love:

Awe Gee Folks

Django said:
Jeff rules.........

Jeff, Jeff...he's our man....
If he can't do it no one can......

D

Quick, get Tim a cheerleader skirt - Rahhhh Rahhh rickety rack, and all that crap ;) ;) :p :p hehehehe

I agree, Jeff's our man :congrats:

TNVIPER said:
Welll...since nobody chose me then yeah...Jeff is the one...:rock:

You got my vote :rock:

I'm up in the middle of the night with a massive stomach ache. Blackberry in hand, I check the vtcoa threads. Sitting on the can in total darkness, I recall Jeff linking up gtg pics for me when I was just a lil hemi on the site. I got the vtcoa bug. Jeff's been a solid member as long as I've been here. He gets my vote. :rock:
White Castles got me sick!!!!

I vote Jeff because without him I wouldn't be here....Not sure how everyone feels about that but blame Jeff if you need to.
Thanks Jeff
In a short time my wife and I have already met some great people nevermind helping me find the perfect truck for me

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back