Members is need?

bmako

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been a member for little under a year now and I have never seen a thread on the different businesses that you own or work for. Maybe if we post what we do and what we can offer others it would be helpful for our members. I know we have a list for the vendors, but what about lawyers, attorneys, bodyshops, web services, real estate, etc. I for one own a print shop in nyc. so if anyone needs printing here I am.

I am a Marine, I can offer Military discount. Haha, I think this is a great post and something useful, to help each other out, OH AND I CAN PUT PAIN IN YOUR BODY

I listed my company web site on my sig and was told to remove it.

I own a company near Dayton Ohio...BDS. Packaging, Inc. Here is our web address www.BDSpackaging.com I currently am extremely slow. Visit the web site and you can see what we offer. The only real project in house right now is one for Honda. The best thing is we offer labor for any type service. We ship out golf training aids and home putting greens everyday. Doneo has us doing a small project for him as well. Networking is the best way always. I have tried to use Jake ( Landstar ) down in Fl. to move freight in the past, and sooner or later it will pan out. We package, warehouse , inspect and build POP displays made of any median. I have Die cutting equipment, high speed mailing equipment, sonic wielders, shrink tunnels L sealers etc. The web site has a couple video's I did.

Last edited:
damn, I thought i had an original idea. But hey that post was 2 years ago. Now were in tougher times. So maybe this post will stir some interest.

Will send it out in the morning. Have a list in the office.
our website is. troppprinting.com or 27colorcopy.com
thanks

right now work is a joke

class 8 tractor technician, friggin truck mechanic here
ever in dallas & need repairs

Silverback said:
Okay, I'm an engineer at Boeing.

Feel better?:dontknow:
Can you get us some of that shit they use for drilling??? you know the stuff that turns metal into butter, and cost alotta money.

ya mean xenomorph blood?????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

GADodgetech said:
Can you get us some of that shit they use for drilling??? you know the stuff that turns metal into butter, and cost alotta money.

They used to have a Boeing Surplus store where you could buy anything but airplane parts. All the tooling, office supplies, and everything else you could think of.

They closed it last year. I'm assuming it was to cut down on overhead.

They now sell on the internet. Below is the link to the site.

https://active.boeing.com/assocproducts/surplus/Index.cfm

Silverback said:
They used to have a Boeing Surplus store where you could buy anything but airplane parts. All the tooling, office supplies, and everything else you could think of.

They closed it last year. I'm assuming it was to cut down on overhead.

They now sell on the internet. Below is the link to the site.

https://active.boeing.com/assocproducts/surplus/Index.cfm
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Thats like my chuck e cheese, do they have guns??:D :D :D

If there's something wrong with your helicopter... I can take a look at it:)

I can also take care of any terrorist/insurgent problems you might have:top: :D

LoveThisTruck said:
If there's something wrong with your helicopter... I can take a look at it:)

I can also take care of any terrorist/insurgent problems you might have:top: :D
I have a bunch of these terriost squirrels around my house, they are growing and threating my truck with acorns. :mad: Can you come eliminate the threat with your roflcopter??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back