Members is need?

Looking for experienced telephone, Adsl,iptv techs in Alberta and British Columbia with truck and tools. I have several techs making 3k plus per week. So if ya need work and you know your pots/Adsl/iptv give me a shout.

Oh ya I own a communications company.

i am a certified tig welder i can weld pipe lines on oil fields and what ever else you need welded any one need a welder in the Dallas area???:D

Speed Racer said:
I am a mental health psychotherapist. If it''s in your head I can get it out.... :D

Speed aka (Perry)

really thats cool sometimes i like to imagine lasers coming from my eyes that burst other ppl that i aim at into flames is that normal :dontknow:

I work in service at a DC dealership in Fort Worth,TX. I will not "steal" your money, but I can try and help with tech questions pertaining to TSB's and related items.:rock:

I own a full service sign shop in Fayetteville, Arkansas. We build, install, and maintain signs of all shapes and sizes.

If you need banners, vehicle graphics/lettering or fullwraps, digitally printed specialty vinyls (wall paper, sidewalks, rough texture surface, building wraps, etc) sandblasted signs, any kind of metal sign, lit signs large/small, neon, ADA compliant signs, large scale digital printing, CNC routed wood/metal/HDU signs, laser engraving, pretty much any/everything that has lettering on it, we do.

Houston Fire Fighter....I can put your truck out when it catches fire...dont worry I wont put it out until I think its totaled.

Oh Boy we gots a shrink here :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Duuuuuuuude we need to talk....You want work :D Sybil ain't got shit on me :eek: :marchmellow:

I work in Retail Management for Home Depot :D

srt 10 jimbo said:
Electrical Contractor-220,221 Whatever it Takes.

LMAO for MR. Mom!!

I can fly your helicopter if you find yourself in need of a pilot. I also teach Formation, Instruments, Tactics and boat landings. Flying to the boat in the morning. I also did 9 years as a photographer so I can take some really cool pictures of your wife or truck. Which ever you will let me take for a spin. :D

TheSickness said:
Oh Boy we gots a shrink here :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Duuuuuuuude we need to talk....You want work :D Sybil ain't got shit on me :eek: :marchmellow:

I use to be an Assistant Manager for Lowes right up until thanksgiving....they fired me for defending myself against a shopplifter.

Fahrenheit said:
I use to be an Assistant Manager for Lowes right up until thanksgiving....they fired me for defending myself against a shopplifter.
I was a Commercial Sales Mgr for Lowe's in Washington I was fired for doing the right thing for a customer..Took them to court and won. I was the number #1 sales person in the company and ran the best CS dept in the company that I built from the ground up...They are unethical in business practices especially when you start making some money and have a couple years under your belt...If you need a job send me your resume I'd be glad to help a fellow brother out if I can:D

Same thing as Muzzy but for Banner Health Corporate.

www.bannerhealth.com

I work in the Enterprise Security Department.... well actually I am the security lead for the department.

My official title is - I/T Security Consultant. (not really a consultant, I am a FTE), that is just what they call us seniors.

By night/weekends/as needed, I get paid to blow stuff up.. (pyrotechnican), but that work has been slow with the downturn.

TheSickness said:
I was a Commercial Sales Mgr for Lowe's in Washington I was fired for doing the right thing for a customer..Took them to court and won. I was the number #1 sales person in the company and ran the best CS dept in the company that I built from the ground up...They are unethical in business practices especially when you start making some money and have a couple years under your belt...If you need a job send me your resume I'd be glad to help a fellow brother out if I can:D

Thanks but I am a 14 yr professional Firefighter,,,,Lowes was a second income. I talked to a lawyer who represent our union, and he said there was nothing I could do unless I had a contract. I have a polygraph to take of Loomis ( armored car ) to drive their trucks and pick up money. Oh yeah I can say I enjoyed knocking that MF'er out and have my own medic crew come pick him up....they were like...DAAAAAAAMN!!!!!

Normal

Coley 1334 said:
really thats cool sometimes i like to imagine lasers coming from my eyes that burst other ppl that i aim at into flames is that normal :dontknow:

Yes, it's quite normal...especially when stuck behind someone doing 25 on a 65.... :argh:

Speed aka (Perry)

Sick? nah

TheSickness said:

Again, if youre in management you are allowed a few quirks :)

Speed aka (Perry)

I work for the largest steel producer in the U.S. The largest recycler of any material in the U.S. The safest steel producer in the U.S. Most profitable steel producer in the U.S. In just about every state in the U.S. Have facilities in U.S./Canada/Trinidad/Italy/Brasil.

Anyone want to guess the name?

500snakz said:
I work for the largest steel producer in the U.S. The largest recycler of any material in the U.S. The safest steel producer in the U.S. Most profitable steel producer in the U.S. In just about every state in the U.S. Have facilities in U.S./Canada/Trinidad/Italy/Brasil.

Anyone want to guess the name?
United States Steel Corporation
:dontknow:
http://www.nucor.com/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back