Members is need?

LoveThisTruck said:
If there's something wrong with your helicopter... I can take a look at it:)

I can also take care of any terrorist/insurgent problems you might have:top: :D

Mutts moving to Chattanooga, can you help me keep an eye on him???:D :D

man I got see Doneo's truck you tell him , I want to see it. If I got to drive up there.

aircraft mechanic, construction worker, heavy equipment operator and soon to be head of refrigeration for a natural gas power plant :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

got to keep the turbines cool somehow :D :D :D :D

I do concrete foundations, flat work and framing and on the side I build infills in calgary. If you need anything related to that send a pm and I will get you a good deal:D :D :D :D :D

Field Operator for Imperial Oil Esso, out of Cold lake Alberta, basically I get the oil out of the ground by steaming it

I work at toyota Georgetown, assembling toyota camry's, camry hybrids, solars, avalons, and venza. I don't know if i can do much but i can put 2 tires and wheels on in less than 53 seconds.

residential (and light commercial) building contractor...upstate SC...praying to the good Lord that everybody gets a huge stimulus, and grossly overspends their tax returns. i'm hangin on by a thread...but these tough times, i think, will weed out the one's who can't make it, leaving more for us...or is that my wishful thinking so i can keep the truck?!?!

Looks like I have something in common with mxzx440. I am a Lead Operator for MEG Energy Christina Lake (AB) SAGD and Co-gen facility. :rock: :rock:

Im a tower monkey seriously I fix your cell phone networks and put um up but I want out! Until I can get something im there though. Anyone around IL need a hard working guy? Looking to stabilize my life more and to focus on a real career my body can continue my whole life. Suggestions or any networking help guys?? Been looking forever but am having no luck in this economy geesh its hard out there. Oh im going to school currently and should have my BA in business in about 4 semesters more I believe and im really good working with my hands too. Im a double threat can anyone throw me a bone?

ROW Agent (Right-Of-Way). I work contract for major oil and gas companies buying property for pipelines and do all of the their negotiating in the field for them. I currently work for AGL Resources (Atlanta Gas and Light) out of Beaumont, TX

Licensed Agricultural Equipment Technician, I run a farm machinery dealership www.pentagonfarm.com (1 of the 4 locations). We are always looking for good people in all areas, sales, mechanics, parts, etc. Anyone who needs a job and or a tractor, including lawn mowers and compact tractors send me a PM.

occupations

I am a mental health psychotherapist. If it''s in your head I can get it out.... :D

Speed aka (Perry)

Speed Racer said:
I am a mental health psychotherapist. If it''s in your head I can get it out.... :D

Speed aka (Perry)

I can only imagine what you must think about some of the jokers on this site.:eek: :D

I have an Auto Glass shop here in Michigan, and thigs are very slow. But unless you are near me there isn't much anyone can do to help. But I like this idea.

Bill.

By day: Senior Information Security Engineer for the parent company of the follow:

Transamerica Life Insurance Company
Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company
Merrill Lynch Life Insurance Company
ML Life Insurance Company of New York
Monumental Life Insurance Company
Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company
Stonebridge Life Insurance Company
Western Reserve Life Assurance Co. of Ohio
Transamerica Life Canada

I specialize in intrusion detection and prevention, but have also worked in vulnerability management. For the non-leet, I work to keep hackers and malicious software off our enterprise networks.

Nights and Weekends: I am a Captain and training instructor on the local fire department. We respond to all first responder calls, fire calls, and personal injury (PI's) including auto accidents for a 77 square mile district plus mutual aid calls to surrounding fire districts.

-Muzzy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back