Military Thread

yeah man, I'm in the Rakkasans! They're ok I guess. I was in the 160th there at Campbell a few years ago and we hated 3BCT lol. They're not as tough as they think, but they're good dudes, it's just weird being in this brigade having been a unit that disliked this brigade lol

Ahhh ok. A friend of mine just came back early from his deployment. He is part of the rakkasans, but not sure company or anything. I bet that is weird being in your situation when it comes to the units.

well a former 31R here, which was a multi-channel system operator maintainer back in the day (signal corps)

that is basically a fancy way of calling someone a portable cell tower - and takes exactly what we did, put up the portable cellular network for all the vehicles to make calls on

Stationed at Ft. Lewis, WA - home of I-Corps - which if any of you are old enough to remember the TV show MASH, well whenever Radar called I-Corps and spoke with Rosie, that was FT. Lewis, yes we are direct support for Korea, which right now would be a bitch, considering all vacation and everything would be cancelled and they are probably on 24 hour jump notice still with Lil Kim over there in charge now.

I plan on putting more up here, but want to get more done to the truck before I do. Still have to upgrade my rear rotors, paint wheels, and black out the lights. Once that is done then I will start posting more pics.

How do I put my truck in the Garage on this site? I just tried, and it tells me I have the maximum amount of trucks allowed. I have yet to add my truck, as I can't figure out how to get past that. Just changed my Signature to make my profile look better.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back