Modded 2005 SRT-10

....And all this time I thought it was the "in thing" to own a proverbial money pit. I'm not happy unless I'm throwing away thousands of my hard earned dough on and about #1900 (i.e. fuel, parts, labor, maintenance, GTGs, etc.). Soon my retirment will be dried up and I'll have to be buried in it. Now THAT'S a hard-core trooper... although :dontknow:like a sissy I'll never actually race her. I'll just dust her with a powder puff.

Sorry to see you letting her go Troy. As Scotty said we all are here to support, and not knock, each other's firm decisions; whatever they may be. :DHope you still stick around here though bro.

I'm not going anywhere buddy, this is one of the coolest environments iv'e been around! I appreciate the kind words.... Now lets see if i get some decent offers :rock:

hey troy, after speaking with you on the phone, i'm sure you know what's right. i got your back, homie...good luck with the baby, the sale and everything else. you got my number, bro....

im trying to sell my diesel pickup right now if it sells am very interested in your truck.it should be done next weekend hope its still around..

Sold and drove off last night to CHRGEIT who is local to me so i'll still get to see the truck! He's a cool guy and yall welcome him! I'm not going anywhere and plan on sticking around!

happy:eek: & sad:( for ya man:rock:

glad ya bein hangin around

have him sign up/in & ya knows we will welcome him with what ever we have open, lol:rock:

Congrats Bro. That really didn't take long at all and rightfully so, it was a clean ass truck!:shot:

don't call, don't text, don't email, don't write, don't facebook, don't yell, don't send smoke signals, don't light flares, don't use a mirror and the sun, don't write in the sand, don't send a message in a bottle, don't myspace, don't graffiti, don't write on a passing train, don't xbox message me or playstation message me...none of it...

you're dead to me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back