Moderator needed

It's one of those things... you're never going to make everyone happy. No matter how hard you try.
Seems like there was a period where it was pretty challenging, but seems calmer now.
I remember one time I saw something, either closed or just temporarily hid or deleted the post and everyone jumped all over me. It wasn't that I was deleting it, I was busy but saw where it was heading and wanted to cut it off and make some calls to the posters and other mods. Next thing you know it was being posted in all kinds of other threads, multiple PM's to me. Now I was the bad guy now. Funny how quick things can change.
We eventually got it all sorted out, but man what a couple days that was.

Words to live by

And yes, we still need a moderator, however, knowing the pros and cons are a good thing

Never happen, as much as I like Dom, would never be a good idea

Make the self proclaimed Dr. of Vipers a moderator. Then he can quickly delete any posts calling out his shenanigans. Won't have to cry to a MOD, if he is one. :D:D:D:D

Make the self proclaimed Dr. of Vipers a moderator. Then he can quickly delete any posts calling out his shenanigans. Won't have to cry to a MOD, if he is one. :D:D:D:D

I am very interested as to who you are.....

Dude ...... really?

I should ban you for just being stupid

And to clarify before anyone get there butt hairs in a bunch, I would have said that if any vendor was suggested

I would like to run on the "Make VTCoA great again" platform.

We will build the best wall to keep lightnings out of our forums. It will be a HUGE wall. And they will pay for it.

I like where you are coming from! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back