Moderator Position(s) Available

Wifey said:
edited....your killing me here wifey!! :D :D...
Oh, oops :eek: .................................:eek: Sorry:)

ROKTMAN said:
Good point John.If I was a Amin I would move it or care that DCX was possibly seeing it.Since I`m not I think I`ll have another beer. :D
Sorry everyone ................ :eek: I guess I musta said something inappropriate :dontknow:

And DCX, in care you are watching, a very special SORRY to you all :D

And Dave - Silver is right, you DO NOT drink:)

Very good point(s), I think I have a few in mind....

Thanks for all who PM'ed me, and feel free to shoot me a PM if your interested also...

Thanks

VTCOA

ROKTMAN said:
Oh yea.....:dontknow: :eek:
I wouldn't blame you if you started though!! - Hey, Congrats on your new extra time from babysitting :D Ahhhhh, more time and less work :star: Kick back and enjoy heh :D :D

Wifey said:
I wouldn't blame you if you started though!! - Hey, Congrats on your new extra time from babysitting :D Ahhhhh, more time and less work :star: Kick back and enjoy heh :D :D
Yea ,I have been quite the travleer huh? Been fun to actually have a life and do what want for a couple of weeks here and there.:)

Nowwhat said:
Instead of Silver being slammed...lets get Silver + Shawn and Walt .....good combo............Stink it is too much fum watching you call people out on their B.S....hard to do as a mod....therefore you need to stay out.......:D
Silverback and the Sickness, no doubt about it!:rock: ..Thanks for the mention Mike.

Last edited:
I read alot on here and post occasionally..My nominees are Silent D, Stinker, and Silver, as they all seem to be the heart of the forum. Not to discount anyone else, as I think you are all class guys. My runner ups are Sickness, and OC Bob, who I think would both make great mods..I think whoever Jack and Red choose would be great..
And Rokt?..You have done an awesome job of being a mod on this forum, as well as the "NFF one". I would hope that you are proud of the work you have done in getting this one going. Sit back, put your feet up on your desk, and crack open a beer or 2 (or is it Mountain Dew?)..lol..Seriously, Thank you.

ROKTMAN said:
Yea ,I have been quite the travleer huh? Been fun to actually have a life and do what want for a couple of weeks here and there.:)
Daaaaaaaa Dinnnnnggggggggggggggg :rock:

Obviously I vote for The Sickness. The integrity of this man outshines any Moderator that could be nominated IMHO. Look at what he has done and helped with since moving to this forum. He has a heart of gold, cares more about the people on this forum than 10 people combined and could and would give everything he had if needed.

He is my first and only choice for Moderator. I am biased because he is my husband and I know first hand what this man is truly about.:wavey:

:hmmmm: We feel for ya...he is a pretty good fella....who knew:dontknow: :D

Welcome to the madness:wavey:

Mrs.Sickness said:
Obviously I vote for The Sickness. The integrity of this man outshines any Moderator that could be nominated IMHO. Look at what he has done and helped with since moving to this forum. He has a heart of gold, cares more about the people on this forum than 10 people combined and could and would give everything he had if needed.

He is my first and only choice for Moderator. I am biased because he is my husband and I know first hand what this man is truly about.:wavey:

WOW

I'm speechless, thought I knew Mikey

Mrs.Sickness said:

I do not think you comments are bias in the least. I believe the majority of the members agree with you!!!!!!:rock: You live with him and are able to express what he goes through at home, concerning this forum.
Thank you for the insight of what the man is all about on the other end of this wire called the internet.

Mrs.Sickness said:

He as my vote ,he is my favorite canadian hater's...

Riff62 said:
And Rokt?..You have done an awesome job of being a mod on this forum, as well as the "NFF one". I would hope that you are proud of the work you have done in getting this one going. Sit back, put your feet up on your desk, and crack open a beer or 2 (or is it Mountain Dew?)..lol..Seriously, Thank you.
Caffiene Free Diet Coke but who is counting?ThankSS Riff.I REALLY appreciate that.I put everything into what I did.Some people didn`t appreciate it for various reasons ,agenda ,jealosy ,whatever.It is all OK until ther is a ripple in the water then the sharks have a feeding frenzy.

I was overwhelmed with emails,phone calls and posts like your most kind post.

I`m not looking for a pat on the back .I did what I did on the forums for the love of the people and the car hobby.Those that can`t or won`t see that do not REALLY know me or do they want to find out . They aren`t worth the bother .

It does make me feel good to know so many took the time ,like yourself to say it.I`ll never forget all of you for that.:D

Last edited:
ROKTMAN said:
Caffiene Free Diet Coke but who is counting?ThankSS Riff.I REALLY appreciate that.I put everything into what I did.Some people didn`t appreciate it for various reasons ,agenda ,jealosy ,whatever.It is all OK until ther is a ripple in the water then the sharks have a feeding frenzy.

I was overwhelmed with emails,phone calls and posts like your most kind post.

I`m not looking for a pat on the back .I did what I did on the forums for the love of the people and the car hobby.Those that can`t or won`t see that do not REALLY know me or do they want to find out . They aren`t worth the bother .

It does make me feel good to know so many took the time ,like yourself to say it.I`ll never forget all of you for that.:D

:star: :star: :star: I could care less about the politics, drama, agendas, no agendas etc....... The Big Dog has been a great ambassador for our trucks and forums!:rock: Not to forget his truck is an excellent example of what creative mods can do. I think I will nominate his ass next month!:idea:

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back