Moderator Position(s) Available

Nowwhat said:
I thought Mikey was gay.....?...............Damn Mas why did you lie to me....?

I was under that impression as well....not that there's anything wrong with that:D I have no problem with a gay moderator it is the year 2006 after all, so I vote for the sickyman too:elefant:

VPRPWR said:
I was under that impression as well....not that there's anything wrong with that:D I have no problem with a gay moderator it is the year 2006 after all, so I vote for the sickyman too:elefant:
Cnonfusion has sat in!!!
Mikey is not Gay, he is MetroSexual!!!!!!!!!! :star:

Mrs.Sickness said:
Obviously I vote for The Sickness. The integrity of this man outshines any Moderator that could be nominated IMHO. Look at what he has done and helped with since moving to this forum. He has a heart of gold, cares more about the people on this forum than 10 people combined and could and would give everything he had if needed.

He is my first and only choice for Moderator. I am biased because he is my husband and I know first hand what this man is truly about.:wavey:

This is correct...he is helping Smoke while at the same time he is in trouble too....he just lost his job so he is unemployed right now....he also has a family to support.

He has a heart of GOLD and is loyal as he is good.....he is also a very proud person......he would be a great person for the job.

Walt

although I do have a considerable amount of free time to read this WEALTH of knowledge I think that I would have a problem with RESTRAINT. Im in the same spot as Stinker on this.......

K-80-123 said:
This is correct...he is helping Smoke while at the same time he is in trouble too....he just lost his job so he is unemployed right now....he also has a family to support.

He has a heart of GOLD and is loyal as he is good.....he is also a very proud person......he would be a great person for the job.

Walt

Really hoping to help him end this Unemployed thing real soon. Should have a line on a couple jobs that he can apply for sometime this week. He's to good a person to be a House Bitch.;) :D :p

Damn, forgot to add. Everything you said about him is true. :) Mikey :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Silverback
Sickness
Stinker
Silent D
or K80

Would all be good choices in my mind.... All of them are great people and are like family on the forum. I don't think any of them would do anything to hurt the image of VTCOA.

mauiSRT/10 said:
:star: :star: :star: I could care less about the politics, drama, agendas, no agendas etc....... The Big Dog has been a great ambassador for our trucks and forums!:rock: Not to forget his truck is an excellent example of what creative mods can do. I think I will nominate his ass next month!:idea:

patrick
Hey Patrick if you nominate my ass better do it twice.I was told to haul ass once and had to make two trips.:D

ThankSS for the props.:D

I love the Sickness...it is an honor to know the man. Having said that...I am not sure it would be a good idea for Mikey to be a Mod....

Mikey serves a larger purpose than Moderator on the Forum. His contributions are invaluable and needed and I would hate to see them curtailed in the slightest as a Mod needs to be nuetral, and restrained....

Seriously Mikey I think you becoming a Mod is a demotion and takes away from what you bring to this house...

I dunno....it is like Ocbob becoming a cop or Fstjack becoming a Democrat, like Blake saying "I think i'll keep it stock", like Walt saying "I'm buying a new viper and sending it to John H", or like Vprpwr going out with a girl...

Just unnatural....

Nowwhat said:
I love the Sickness...it is an honor to know the man. Having said that...I am not sure it would be a good idea for Mikey to be a Mod....

Mikey serves a larger purpose than Moderator on the Forum. His contributions are invaluable and needed and I would hate to see them curtailed in the slightest as a Mod needs to be nuetral, and restrained....

Seriously Mikey I think you becoming a Mod is a demotion and takes away from what you bring to this house...

I dunno....it is like Ocbob becoming a cop or Fstjack becoming a Democrat, like Blake saying "I think i'll keep it stock", like Walt saying "I'm buying a new viper and sending it to John H", or like Vprpwr going out with a girl...

Just unnatural....

Or is that like you putting your wing back on??? :D

STOCK SUCKS! I agree with MIKE....Sickness' contributions would be hindered by such a title....I think it should be someone that would not suffer from being "collared" by the title. Im stickin with Walt....

Blakewilder said:
As cool as that would be I think it may cause strife in Mikes life.......

As long as he brings back the Brazilan hottie back for me it's all good :D

I know Jack and Patrick will pick someone that will do a good job. I just hope they don't allow whoever it is to bann me.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
I know Jack and Patrick will pick someone that will do a good job. I just hope they don't allow whoever it is to bann me.:D

Bill.

Bill they should bann you first 'cause you've been leaving farts all over around here...But yeah I'm sure Jack and Pat have ideas in their heads...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back