Moderator Position(s) Available

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP! Opps...excuse me.:D Pee You, that stinks.
I vote MIKEY!

Bill.

Blakewilder said:
I think we should look up Jay C and see if he's available......maybe etoolbag will give us lessons on how to run a forum.....

Bwahahaha. :D :D :D :rock: Awesome!

Guys,

Honestly, the best person for a Mod job is right in front of you. The ONLY person for the job is Mikey. He was born for it. No one is here for all of us more than him.

I love you Mikey, you're the best man I know. That just about says it all.

DarkSyde said:
Guys,

Honestly, the best person for a Mod job is right in front of you. The ONLY person for the job is Mikey. He was born for it. No one is here for all of us more than him.

I love you Mikey, you're the best man I know. That just about says it all.
:eek: :eek: :eek: Thanks Teejarinovich :D I was hoping to hear from you :D
Much Love and all the Tamales you can eat :D :2in1:

TheSickness said:

Mikey I hope you took my comments earlier in the spirit they were intended...If you want this I support you 100%...I am always on your side.....

TheSickness said:
The opinion that my good friend Nowwhat expressed is apparently shared by alot of people :) and thank you for the kind words Mike.

:D

I hope you're not talking about the opinion he called you gay.:eek: :elefant: :D :p

Nowwhat said:
Mikey I hope you took my comments earlier in the spirit they were intended...If you want this I support you 100%...I am always on your side.....
You made a very valid arguement for me not to do it Mike.....Many others have expessed that same opinion to me....I took it for what it was mang...You and I are tight and I Love You.....So I would never get all bent over that man....If I get it then I will serve to the best of my abilities, If I dont then I dont :D But as I stated earlier I will still be myself and I will work just as I always do, in the best intrest of The site, it's members and above all to support two of the greatest men I know....Jack and Patrick...I loved the fact that you spoke from the heart. Just as others have...I respect all of your opinions even the ones that don't care for me personally....It's all good...If you get the chance call me before you go to Brazil, Mikey

TheSickness said:

Nah, I'm still gonna call your ass, just after I eat diner. :D BTW, I AM havig Mexicun tonite... :confused: :dontknow: No kiddin. :D [Mikey]I'm Miss Cleo! Call me now for ya free reaadin! Whose!? Whose da fadder of the baby!?[/Mikey] :D

nowwhat if I in any way made it seem like you were not in support of Mikey, I apologize bro. :eek: I personally knew exactly what you meant, and respect that no doubt.

TheSickness said:
You made a very valid arguement for me not to do it Mike.....Many others have expessed that same opinion to me....I took it for what it was mang...You and I are tight and I Love You.....So I would never get all bent over that man....If I get it then I will serve to the best of my abilities, If I dont then I dont :D But as I stated earlier I will still be myself and I will work just as I always do, in the best intrest of The site, it's members and above all to support two of the greatest men I know....Jack and Patrick...I loved the fact that you spoke from the heart. Just as others have...I respect all of your opinions even the ones that don't care for me personally....It's all good...If you get the chance call me before you go to Brazil, Mikey

will call soon.....

TheSickness said:

Yes....MIKEY is the best man for the job.......he would be a GREAT MOD......Please consider him for this.....I think all of us will benifit...:):)

Walt

DarkSyde said:
Nah, I'm still gonna call your ass, just after I eat diner. :D BTW, I AM havig Mexicun tonite... :confused: :dontknow: No kiddin. :D [Mikey]I'm Miss Cleo! Call me now for ya free reaadin! Whose!? Whose da fadder of the baby!?[/Mikey] :D

nowwhat if I in any way made it seem like you were not in support of Mikey, I apologize bro. :eek: I personally knew exactly what you meant, and respect that no doubt.
I have a Softball game tonight at 8:20 my time so I am outta here at 7:00 pm and I will be home bout 10:15 pm.....So before or after is all good.....:rock:

K-80-123 said:
Yes....MIKEY is the best man for the job.......he would be a GREAT MOD......Please consider him for this.....I think all of us will benifit...:):)

Walt
I know it's not Cobbler but Momma bought me a Peach pie last night and some Vanilla Bean Ice Cream......I thought of you when I ate it :p

DarkSyde said:

All good man....just wanted to make sure you guys knew where I stand....:D

Just to see if Jack can handle the pressure - maybe I will nominate myself :eek:

TheSickness said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hahahaa- I wouldn't do that to poor ol Jack. I think ekool would write me up a pretty cool reference though ............. :D

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Mickey as my support ,he as to learn a little french...Maybee i can help ?
Call him Mickey again and you will be banned before he is a mod ....

You need to proofread YOUR frenglish!! :rock: :D ;) :D -

Hi Serge..... :girlshit:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back