Moderator Position(s) Available

Wifey said:
Call him Mickey again and you will be banned before he is a mod ....

You need to proofread YOUR frenglish!! :rock: :D ;) :D -

Hi Serge..... :girlshit:
I like that Canadian Head Banger Serge :rock:

TheSickness said:
I like that Canadian Head Banger Serge :rock:
I do too - he is my ami!!! :D

any supportors for my and Mikey!:D

I promise to do the best I can and still have fun! Not to lean one way or the other towards any other member! this forum is home to me, and jsut want to help.

thanks Sawyer

The Stink man!:D

You have to have at least ONE normal mod.....we would have waayyyyy too much fun around here with those 2 as the control measures....I like it...

Stinker said:
Jack Patrick I have changed my mind! I would like to apply for "part-time" moderator!:D

Stinker, you may want to reconsider the part-time position. P/T = No Benefets. No Heallth Insurance, No Vacation Time, and can not participate in the Retirement Program

:dontknow:

I wanna know when we get to vote!!! - I love to vote :D

TheSickness said:
I have a Softball game tonight at 8:20 my time so I am outta here at 7:00 pm and I will be home bout 10:15 pm.....So before or after is all good.....:rock:
what class do you play in i just finished up my season last night.

Blakewilder said:
lets VOTE!
'

no voting.....Jack and P are listening to your comments and they will make a good decision....one that we will all support....there are no bad choices out there so it will all be good....

Nowwhat said:
'

no voting.....Jack and P are listening to your comments and they will make a good decision....one that we will all support....there are no bad choices out there so it will all be good....

Correct, You guys already voted, by telling us who you want to see help guide the forum, and help-out jack and I :eek:

Jack and myself will be making a decision very shortly

Thank You all

-Patrick

RedSrt007 said:
Correct, You guys already voted, by telling us who you want to see help guide the forum, and help-out jack and I :eek:

Jack and myself will be making a decision very shortly

Thank You all

-Patrick

:D

The other day I was walking to store, and along the way picked up a Mikey. As I read the Mikey, I stepped out into the Mikey, and was almost run over by a Mikey! :mad: I yelled, hey, Mikey down. To which he responded, Go Mikey yourself. I then continued on my Mikey, and had a good Mikey. ;) :D :p

MIKEY :D :D :D

DarkSyde said:

The other day I was walking to store, and along the way picked up a Mikey. As I read the Mikey, I stepped out into the Mikey, and was almost run over by a Mikey! :mad: I yelled, hey, Mikey down. To which he responded, Go Mikey yourself. I then continued on my Mikey, and had a good Mikey. ;) :D :p

Getting an early start huh TJ:D :D :D :D

Jeff

YellowFever said:
Getting an early start huh TJ:D :D :D :D

Jeff

Jeff,
:D ...... :D

:rock: I wish... At work right now, gettin caught up on all the madnethhhhh. :D

(Mikey) ;) :D

DarkSyde said:

clever....very clever.....

DarkSyde said:

Now that's the way to support your brother, son.:p :D :rock:

Nowwhat said:
'

Are the last two words a hint???? :p ;) :D :dontknow:

No, I would be a lousy Mod. I would make all threads F word threads.:p

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back