Mods to run 12.4

JLvenom10

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was thinking of trading the truck for a car that runs 12.4 stock, but im trying to find out what does it take for my 06 QC to run 12.4, might be cheaper and still be able to tow a boat if i need to, the truck is bone stock except a K&N drop in and flowmaster muffler.

NOS would proly get u there, or very close

Just curious, what car are u thinkin bout gettin that runs 12.4 stock. sounds fun

I dont like NOS, 04-06 e55 amg.

hahaha, i dnt blame you.

e55's are rnnin 12.4's. hells yeah. i did not know they were that fast. knew they were fast though, nice choice. they look sweet. as a srt10 enthusiest though hopefully someone will chime in with a way to make it a 12 sec truck for ya.

hahaha, i dnt blame you.

e55's are rnnin 12.4's. hells yeah. i did not know they were that fast. knew they were fast though, nice choice. they look sweet. as a srt10 enthusiest though hopefully someone will chime in with a way to make it a 12 sec truck for ya.

yeah my i test drove one on friday and that thing is fast, too bad they were asking $34000 with a previous accident.:thumpdown:

yeah fuk that.

ill tell ya with the xtr $ urguna spend to get a 2011 anything srt (45+k), u could deffinatly make ur truck a low 12 sec runner for that scratch

yea plus i rather be driving the truck, i get compliments all the time and it sounds awesome!

How much are you willing to spend? Do you want to stay na or willing to go Forced Induction? The first question will more than likely answer my second ;) last but not least.....why 12.4? Why not 12.3 or 12. 5! Haha

gonna take some serious mods to get a QC to run 12.4's esp if you want to do it on street tires. Gonna take more than bolt-ons to get there.

I think i want to stay NA with the truck, every sc kit ive seen out there is around $7k, i spent 5k on the supercharger kit for the vic and i still had to make it fit.

And 12.4 because that will make me forget about the e55 :rock:

gonna take some serious mods to get a QC to run 12.4's esp if you want to do it on street tires. Gonna take more than bolt-ons to get there.

You ain't lieing on that.... I don't even want to tell what I ran on street tires and street pressure........

Been running Paxton set on the truck. Running way better than 12.4. Just all in what your wanting.

Get in touch with RottenRonnie, he has run a 12.534 with his N/A Stryker engine at way higher altitude than where you are.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back