Mopar Cold Air Intake & Magnaflow Catback

MNSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
- Mopar CAI used for roughly 500 miles and is in like new condition. Everything is there including the instructions and new rivits for mounting the ram air duct to the hood. $650

P8270254 by adamthompson3104, on Flickr

P2130252 by adamthompson3104, on Flickr

- Magnaflow Catback, used for roughly 500 miles before trading the truck in. The system includes all clamps and pieces and is in like new condition in the original box. $425

The mopar is the best and pretty much only cai aviable worth anything right? And also hard to come by these days?

The mopar is the best and pretty much only cai aviable worth anything right? And also hard to come by these days?

There are a few left in Mopars warehouse but I would imagine that it will be discontinued soon just like the mopar headers.

Great Price but Bad Timeing for Me.... Just spent my "Mad" money on audio upgrade and BedRug... :(

They are really look like in good condition with the pics. you have showed to us Whataguy83. The price are worth it. :D

I put magnaflo catback on my 06. they dont offer it, so like whataguy said, few small modifications and fits right up. took my exhaust guy like 15 extra min. no biggie, FYI

Price on catback??

As per the original/first post:

"Magnaflow Catback, used for roughly 500 miles before trading the truck in. The system includes all clamps and pieces and is in like new condition in the original box. $425"

BTT

New price is $380 shipped to the lower 48 for the Magnaflow catback in the original box and like new.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back