MOPAR HEADER P5153168

If and when I do decide to sell the truck. Here is a list of the parts I have. Some parts will have to be with a exchange for obvious reasons.

Underdrive pully
Caltracks
Fastman TB
Volant intake
SCT
QA1's only have maybe 200 miles on them. I can sell these now because they are not on the truck.
short belt that bypasses the A/C
Mopar Long tubes
JMB line lock ( Hurst )
New Viper electric fan with Dom's old red shroud
New power steering bypass hose from JTSVP
New Oil lines from JTSVP
New front brake lines from JTSVP
Coils from JTSVP
One piece aluminium drive shaft

I'm sure I will think of something else.

If and when I do decide to sell the truck. Here is a list of the parts I have. Some parts will have to be with a exchange for obvious reasons.

Underdrive pully
Caltracks
Fastman TB
Volant intake
SCT
QA1's only have maybe 200 miles on them. I can sell these now because they are not on the truck.
short belt that bypasses the A/C
Mopar Long tubes
JMB line lock ( Hurst )
New Viper electric fan with Dom's old red shroud
New power steering bypass hose from JTSVP
New Oil lines from JTSVP
New front brake lines from JTSVP
Coils from JTSVP
One piece aluminium drive shaft

I'm sure I will think of something else.

How much are you looking to get for the fan set up?

How much are you looking to get for the fan set up?

Not sure. I just checked ebay to get a idea. All I can say is WOW. Those Fans are selling for allot of money. But if I do sell the fan, it will be the fan, shroud, and bypass hose all together. I would most likely sell all of it for $450. The only thing left to get would be the temperature control to run the fan.

I do have some QA1's I'll let go now pretty cheap.

I haven't decided to sell it just yet. For those interested about the parts. Shoot me a pm. This way I have your info if I do decide to sell the truck.

Not sure. I just checked ebay to get a idea. All I can say is WOW. Those Fans are selling for allot of money. But if I do sell the fan, it will be the fan, shroud, and bypass hose all together. I would most likely sell all of it for $450. The only thing left to get would be the temperature control to run the fan.

I do have some QA1's I'll let go now pretty cheap.

Ok. Just let me know when your ready to part with it. I know i shouldn't but it a good deal. Im still saving up a little more for my paint and black chrome rims.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back