MOPAR HEADER P5153168

jamil

Reaction score
I have Dodge Ram SRT-10 Crew CAB and i'm looking for the Long Tybe Header from Mopar, ref P5153168

thank's for your help

discontinued, you will only be able to find them used and will pay big money. Buy B&Bs or Belangers.

I think it will b hard to find mopar long tube header for my SRT.
B&B, Bellanger are ok, the only thinq i do not like is taht the tube are not equal for the length whiwh is a rule in fluid dynamic

Why no love for american racing headers? Something wrong with them?

Several people I know have experienced horrible customer service with them, which is why I didn't give them a chance. I've personally had good experience with the others.

B&B, Bellanger are ok, the only thinq i do not like is taht the tube are not equal for the length whiwh is a rule in fluid dynamic

So, your versed in fluid dynamics... What about the English language?

Several people I know have experienced horrible customer service with them, which is why I didn't give them a chance. I've personally had good experience with the others.

Why no love for american racing headers? Something wrong with them?

I have an ARH system from long tubes to the tail pipes on my '09 Challenger SRT. The workmanship is outstanding and I've never had any issues with them on the phone.

When they sent the wrong intermediate tubes a single call and a couple days later the new tubes arrived. And this was because the sales person didn't understand what I was telling him I think.

The owner doesn't think JetHot is worth while and on that point we can agree to disagree, that's a subject for another day.

If ARH is an option for you I would certainly do it. If I had to replace my MOPAR headers I'd go to ARH, no problem.

--CC

I disagree. Fluid dynamics can be used to tune for length, resonance, scavenging, etc, however there is little testing equipment available to fine tune what is happening for our application. Things like timing, fuel used, camshaft characteristics, unique vibrational concerns of the large displacement Viper V10, cannot be factored using fluid dynamic testing, except through data extrapolation - which seldom works.

Real world testing has shown that Bellangers work very well for our application and are simple to install.

I disagree. Fluid dynamics can be used to tune for length, resonance, scavenging, etc, however there is little testing equipment available to fine tune what is happening for our application. Things like timing, fuel used, camshaft characteristics, unique vibrational concerns of the large displacement Viper V10, cannot be factored using fluid dynamic testing, except through data extrapolation - which seldom works.

Real world testing has shown that Bellangers work very well for our application and are simple to install.

Yeah... what he said :D

Belangers are quality, but they are not hands down the best. B&B or ARH headers are the way to go, simply by design. I've had Belangers and Billy Boats and the B&B system is definitely worth the money.

I have Mopar headers. They have been Jet Hot coated by Jet Hot themselves. So they are coated inside and out. I love them. But I will admit I have been on the fence about selling the truck. I been thinking about taking all the way back to stock. So I might be willing to sell them if the price is right.

I have Mopar headers. They have been Jet Hot coated by Jet Hot themselves. So they are coated inside and out. I love them. But I will admit I have been on the fence about selling the truck. I been thinking about taking all the way back to stock. So I might be willing to sell them if the price is right.

Here are the headers in action:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzlOpg3FUeg[/ame]

what else you wana sell???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back