Mopar Headers going on Monday

noid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Mopar headers going on Monday. They came back from Jet Hot last Tuesday. They are looking all nice and shiny. I will take some pics. Any advise from you guys?

stock exhaust gaskets or Cometic.

mine came with stock oem metal gaskets and extenders for o2s...i did a custom thing to longtubes though catless and the loud mufflers i had was deafing ,,plus cop pulled me over ,gave me a warning ticket ,,so i quieted it down some with turbo high flow muffers ,,had my H pipe redone too!:D

Those are the right ones. Even when you use after market headers, use the stock O.E.M. metal gaskets :rock: :rock:

Quick

My guy is going to put flanges on the cats so I can switch them out with a straight pipe for the track.

Headers are on. But it's raining. Sounds better in my opinion.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

So today I finally got the chance to open her up with the new headers on. All I got to say is " what a difference". Best of all the headers brand new in the box only cost me 1200 shipped. I though that was a pretty good deal.

Noid, where did you get them for that price and how much did the coating cost you. I have been wanting to put them on the wolf but the price is just a little too much at retail.... At your price it may be possible... :)

The headers will be wonderful...add the cooling achieved in the engine compartment by JetHot...you have a great setup.

I think I lost at least 50 degrees of engine compartment temperature when I did the JetHot process!

you have to run cats in my state get caught without them its a fine and you cant pass inspection without them either

Has anyone dynoed before and after long tube headers and cat removal?

My advice is to not expect the headers to continue looking purdy and shiny for long. I hope you got some good pictures. And congrats on the longtubes. Your rig should be sounding real nice and midrange power real strong.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back