Mopar Nationals

Venom Power said:
Well if the hotels are sold out I'll be pumping up the air mattress in the truck bed for the event.
If it is as hot as it was last year you will be sleeping in a pool of sweat! I will keep you and Craig posted on room availability. Copy and paste your names to the tent list if you haven't yet,or maybe Rokt will,he is usually on top of that stuff.

I haven't gotten a room yet either, but no worries. Plus, there is still Roktman's mother....needs company and white castles.

I'm In

mopower1958 said:
1) Roktman-Red Roof Inn-Brice Road Cell: 513-266-4897
2) Doneo-Truck-XL
3) Doneo-Roadrunner
4) Boomer-XL,L
5) Amoparman (Stretch)-With friends 5 min from Brice Road/ 1 2XL Tall, 1 XL Cell: 757-869-5714
6) WAZZUP ( Large - Thank you ) Staying in the Beaver...as in Beavercreek OH.
7) eddie102870 2-XL `s
8) Tim - BlueSRT10 staying on Brice Rd. - 2 XL T-Shirts
9) Mopower1958 Hampton Inn off of Hamilton Road 3 miles from BRICE/ L Tshirt
10) Womster - 2 or 3XL
11) John Holmes - I'm there! XL
12) avmech-working on a place to stay -3XL T Shirt
13) begood-2 large t-shirts
14) Eagle ( YOUTH SMALL )
15) mopower '70 roadrunner vert.
16) bikertat (XL)
17) Sapientiam( 2xl tshirt-if there are any left?)
18) Boomer - Second Car
19) Joe's 1,400 HP viper
20) Blakewilder
21) Stinkage
22) Venom Power (1X) 2XL Tee (832) 217-0562

Anybody need a ride up from Houston? Leaving H-town evening of August 9th. Hey Dave where do I send the cover charge?

Last edited:
I'm only bringing the SRT fellas....I'm not going to need the spot for the Road Runner....I offered it to Stinker a couple months back....so if you need it Stink it's yours....if not, maybe Rokt can cut and paste the next guy on the list in there...going to be a phuck of a time...can't wait to see the boys again:dancing:

Well it seems I made the list so , someone could use thatt spot, that would work out, this tent is getting circuis size!

Holy Shhhhaving Cream..

Total Est. Time: 19 hours, 28 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1274.68 miles

This is what I'm looking at one way up to the Mopar Nat's from Houston :motz:. Is anyone else from Houston or surrounding area going as well:dontknow:?

Bone said:
I haven't gotten a room yet either, but no worries. Plus, there is still Roktman's mother....needs company and white castles.
You will have to tell your buddies that an old gray haired lady kicked your ass.;)

Is Cathy bringing my prom date?

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Anybody need a ride up from Houston? Leaving H-town evening of August 9th. Hey Dave where do I send the cover charge?
Tom Cavanaugh is handling the tent payments via Paypal .Probably in middle of July.

1) Roktman-Red Roof Inn-Brice Road Cell: 513-266-4897
2) Doneo-Truck-XL
3) Venom Power (1X) 2XL Tee (832) 217-0562
4) Boomer-XL,L
5) Amoparman (Stretch)-With friends 5 min from Brice Road/ 1 2XL Tall, 1 XL Cell: 757-869-5714
6) WAZZUP ( Large - Thank you ) Staying in the Beaver...as in Beavercreek OH.
7) eddie102870 2-XL `s
8) Tim - BlueSRT10 staying on Brice Rd. - 2 XL T-Shirts
9) Mopower1958 Hampton Inn off of Hamilton Road 3 miles from BRICE/ L Tshirt
10) Womster - 2 or 3XL
11) John Holmes - I'm there! XL
12) avmech-working on a place to stay -3XL T Shirt
13) begood-2 large t-shirts
14) Eagle ( YOUTH SMALL )
15) mopower '70 roadrunner vert.
16) bikertat (XL)
17) Sapientiam( 2xl tshirt-if there are any left?)
18) Boomer - Second Car
19) Joe's 1,400 HP viper
20) Blakewilder
21) Stinkage

At this level $125.71 per space.

Right - and they are still trying to figure out how they are gonna get us a big enough tent! I may have to give up my spot at the nats if my truck doesn't get done....I've already paid for the room at the Hilton

doneo said:
I'm only bringing the SRT fellas....I'm not going to need the spot for the Road Runner....I offered it to Stinker a couple months back....so if you need it Stink it's yours....if not, maybe Rokt can cut and paste the next guy on the list in there...going to be a phuck of a time...can't wait to see the boys again:dancing:

That reminds me. Can you post some pictures of the RoadRunner. I loved that car.:) :) :rock: :rock: :rock:

ROKTMAN said:
Tom,did I figure it right 40x 180(for now the biggest ) = $2400.00 +tax +Paypal?

Not determined yet. They have never had anyone ask for a tent this big! Thats close though.

Rokt I'm tryin to make this happen as far as getting out there how much are we looking at ballpark for the tent and registration?? Obviously fuel, hotel and food I have an idea on but just lookin to see what else i'd be lookin at... thanx brudda!!! :rock:

Craig said:
Rokt I'm tryin to make this happen as far as getting out there how much are we looking at ballpark for the tent and registration?? Obviously fuel, hotel and food I have an idea on but just lookin to see what else i'd be lookin at... thanx brudda!!! :rock:
Registration before 30 JUN $65.00.

Tent about $125.00 now per space. @ 21 people.Bigger tent more $$.Hotel ...you got one? Good luck. Last I heard they were $229.00 a night IF you can find one.I got one back in JAN for $99.00..the same one I get for $55.00 @ Super Chevy.:( The hotel sold out in 7 minutes the first hour on the first day.

Craig got one last night for $119 a night 20 minutes from the track, if ya need info pm me,they had more available. There are plenty of rooms left, but the hilton and uptown columbus ones are a tad higher than normal regardless of the discount we were supposed to be getting.

womsterr will collect the tent money next month, maybe mid July.

You can send your money anytime to the Mopar Nats and register.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back