Mopar Nationals

Yea I'm thinking we need some flags too! Maybe with the VTCOA emblem on them and the American flag. Then we can really make a grand entrance and kick up a lot of dust on the Viper boys.

I think Old Dirty Bastards might be more appropriate...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
No, I can't. I'm starting a new job next week, finally I'm pressing it going to Houston...sure wish I could though!

Congratulations Steve.:rock: Glad to hear you will be gainfully employed again.:) :) :)

I'm 3 miles off of 75 North right before Macon. So you Fl guys can crash here or join up. Even NBT could find my house.:D

Silverback said:
Congratulations Steve.:rock: Glad to hear you will be gainfully employed again.:) :) :)

Thank you, John. It'll be good to be back to work, although it will cut down on my beer drinking, forum posting, and wanking, no doubt...LOL!!!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Thank you, John. It'll be good to be back to work, although it will cut down on my beer drinking, forum posting, and wanking, no doubt...LOL!!!

Damn Steve. I'm really sorry to hear about the drinking part.:( Hope it works out for you.;) :p :D

mopower1958 said:
Mopar Nats, Columbus,OH. August 10-13th. A lot of us are arriving on the 9th. Womster is in charge of the tent dues! Be there or you will miss THE event of the summer!:rock:

Are we sleeping under the stars or is everyone getting hotel rooms?

Congrats on the job Steve.Good to hear you can still make Houston.Just curious on the wanking part.With the Titty Girl around WTF are you thinkin`?:dontknow:

ROKTMAN said:
Congrats on the job Steve.Good to hear you can still make Houston.Just curious on the wanking part.With the Titty Girl around WTF are you thinkin`?:dontknow:

Thanks! Well, my wanking will have to be done in the evenings instead of whenever the mood hits, but rest assured it won't stop it, just control the timing of it...LOL!!!

Is August the 10-13 a Fri - Sun???Anyone know if there are there still rooms available locally?? TIA guys...

Craig said:
Is August the 10-13 a Fri - Sun???Anyone know if there are there still rooms available locally?? TIA guys...
We are going up TH-SU.Just have to call around.

My hotel sold out on the first day in JAN .

Well if the hotels are sold out I'll be pumping up the air mattress in the truck bed for the event.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back