Mopar Nats 07, PreRegistration

BadBoyM

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Kevan and I had a conference call with Jim the promoter of the 2007 Nats last night. Kevan will be starting a thread for the tent rental and fees associated with that. May 19th, Kevan and I are meeting him at the track and measuring out exactly how big a tent or tents we can put in our space and we will be located in the same area as last year. We also are finding a location to meet early in the morning and they are going to allow us an access window of 30 minutes to enter through gate b to avoid all the foot traffic to get to the tent. In addition, Jim may have a solution of setting the tent off the fence so we can enter through the backside and not have to remove polls or stakes to park. It is imperative that we pre-register for the event, as we will be entering through gate b with no registration available at that gate. If you miss the window it’s not a big deal, you will just have to enter through another gate and maneuver through the foot traffic. Pre-registering will also insure the price you pay to enter, as last year there were different prices charged to different people.

Cost:
1) $ 65.00 includes the truck, 2 people, and the trophy race.
2) $100.00 includes the truck, 2 people, and your choice of race class.
3) $ 85.00 includes the truck, 2 people, and judged show entry.
4) $100.00 includes the truck, 2 people, and young guns show entry.
5) $ 95.00 includes for sale vehicle, 1 person entry.

Add $25.00 for a trailer and $40.00 for each additional persons 3 day pass.
Included in pre-registration is a goody bag with the cruise flyers.

Pre-registration entries must be postmarked by June 30th, 2007!!!
http://www.moparnats.net/Documents/07MoparNatsApp6.pdf
Any questions please pm Kevan or myself.

thanks
rodney

Last edited:
are we going to be together with the guys from the nfff site,was lurking over there a couple of days ago and Kevin was making arrangments with a certin large gentleman about both sites being under one tent. i am not trying to start any thing here just asking a question.

Hell we should allow all the NFFF people into our area so we can give them the best IP address...without being censored or banned! Yes even Dave, he's always been very nice to me!

brat said:
are we going to be together with the guys from the nfff site,was lurking over there a couple of days ago and Kevin was making arrangments with a certin large gentleman about both sites being under one tent. i am not trying to start any thing here just asking a question.
to make sure and get the best and largest area available we will all be in the same section. known as the viper pit. we will have 3 sections right side will be Rumblebee.org (beehive) center Vtcoa and left the other site. we will also be next to the vca. The promoter is a vca board member and mentioned that a majority of the vca members also own trucks now.

Last edited:
Prof said:
Hell we should allow all the NFFF people into our area so we can give them the best IP address...without being censored or banned! Yes even Dave, he's always been very nice to me!
we all have one common agenda here. plan a huge gtg and have a safe and great time. They are talking about setting up the Srt 8 booth right in the middle of us all.

mcrodney said:
to make sure and get the best and largest area available we will all be in the same section. known as the viper pit. we will have 3 sections right side will be Rumblebee.org (beehive) center Vtcoa and left the other site. we will also be next to the vca. The promoter is a vca board member and mentioned that a majority of the vca members also own trucks now.
not a problem my brother just asking a question.:rock: :rock: :D :D

As long as ya'll keep him away from me, and visa versa... It dont matter.

but the comments he made about Joanne on the NFFF have not been forgotten and will not.

So he needs to realize to stay away in his best interest

Stinker said:

So he needs to realize to stay away in his best interest

I hope to stay away from you too....wanna keep my virginity in tact :D

Is this the big shindig in Columbus I booked the hotel for???

Oh, and thanks for the post....glad you shared the info, some of us don't pay much attention ;)

Big Perm said:
I hope to stay away from you too....wanna keep my virginity in tact :D

Is this the big shindig in Columbus I booked the hotel for???

Oh, and thanks for the post....glad you shared the info, some of us don't pay much attention ;)
Yes it is. and its gonna be one helava party!!!!

click the link, fill out the form, send in the check, its as easy as 1,2,3.

For those that were not there last year, it is most definilty the best time you will have all year!

Its just plain simple clean fun!!:D :D :D

Stinker said:
For those that were not there last year, it is most definilty the best time you will have all year!

Its just plain simple clean fun!!:D :D :D
now dont ruin it with the clean part.

This will be my first time there so I'm sorta flying blind. What race/package are most folks signing up for?

SilvrSRT10 said:
This will be my first time there so I'm sorta flying blind. What race/package are most folks signing up for?

My question as well Dave. I would think most are doing the trophy race.:dontknow: Someone please guide us in the right direction.

the $65 entry is what most people entered with.
If I remember right it gives ya one shot down the track

If its ya first time, just enter the $65 deal, and you can actually change ya mind at any time if ya like fellas

mcrodney said:
Hello everyone,

Kevan and I had a conference call with Jim the promoter of the 2007 Nats last night. Kevan will be starting a thread for the tent rental and fees associated with that. May 19th, Kevan and I are meeting him at the track and measuring out exactly how big a tent or tents we can put in our space and we will be located in the same area as last year. We also are finding a location to meet early in the morning and they are going to allow us an access window of 30 minutes to enter through gate b to avoid all the foot traffic to get to the tent. In addition, Jim may have a solution of setting the tent off the fence so we can enter through the backside and not have to remove polls or stakes to park. It is imperative that we pre-register for the event, as we will be entering through gate b with no registration available at that gate. If you miss the window it’s not a big deal, you will just have to enter through another gate and maneuver through the foot traffic. Pre-registering will also insure the price you pay to enter, as last year there were different prices charged to different people.

Cost:
1) $ 65.00 includes the truck, 2 people, and the trophy race.
2) $100.00 includes the truck, 2 people, and your choice of race class.
3) $ 85.00 includes the truck, 2 people, and judged show entry.
4) $100.00 includes the truck, 2 people, and young guns show entry.
5) $ 95.00 includes for sale vehicle, 1 person entry.

Add $25.00 for a trailer and $40.00 for each additional persons 3 day pass.
Included in pre-registration is a goody bag with the cruise flyers.

Pre-registration entries must be postmarked by June 30th, 2007!!!
http://www.moparnats.net/Documents/07MoparNatsApp6.pdf
Any questions please pm Kevan or myself.

thanks
rodney

Hey McRibsandwich!

in other words we need to just go head and register on this site?

I wasn't planning on racing mine, so do I still have to drop funds on something? Tent chip in? How is this gonna work? And how are we gonna mix with the NFFF people? WTF does NFFF mean anyway? Darn it I never asked in the first place (a year and a half ago) and now I feel weird asking... as if I should have known already.:dontknow:

NFFF=No F***ing Fun Forum
As far as the 2 mixing I doubt there will be any issues. I would be willing to be that most over there either don't know about us here or it is people that post on both. But since I'm banned from their site I'm probably banned from their tent also.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back