Mopar Nats 07, PreRegistration

Black1 said:
Well.... HALF that is PAID.... Right here, right NOW.... I already got the ROOM!!??! It's a SUITE at the Amerihost?!??! :dontknow: :confused: And McRodney has the room next-door! :dontknow: :confused: All you need is the flight! :confused: .............. Do I need to call Marne?!?! :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

This SUCKS, man! :( :mad:
and tell her what Jake LOLOLOL She knows we are poor LOLOOLL...I just posted I have a room and I am paying for 1/2 of it if I go....The room is not the problem :confused: :D

TheSickness said:
I still cant stupidly afford it...........Stupid :D :p
Less than $50 to LA from Columbus.
That's cheaper than a night at the Blue Oyster!
So your 'mates' would miss you one weekend...
:D

Kevan said:
Less than $50 to LA from Columbus.
That's cheaper than a night at the Blue Oyster!
So your 'mates' would miss you one weekend...
:D
I will look ijnto it after work tomorrow...Thanks Kev :D

I totally understand man. Believe me I do. Been there myself. I hope we can make this happen. I don't want to miss the opportunity to meet the most colorfull person on this site...:D :rock:

amoparman said:
I totally understand man. Believe me I do. Been there myself. I hope we can make this happen. I don't want to miss the opportunity to meet the most colorfull person on this site...:D :rock:
Ima virtual Rainbow LOLOOLOL :rock:

You certainly are...

us_gay1.gif

TheSickness said:
Ima virtual Rainbow LOLOOLOL :rock:

Hangin in mang.... in need of a nice vacation!!! Ahhhh a few more weeks!! :dontknow:

Bill, your son can stay with me in the extra bed I have in the room. I am too inflexible to get into some of the positions that Mikey would demand if he stayed with me.

Thanks Roy, :D I know what you mean, Mikey tried spoonin me at Riff's house.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
Thanks Roy, :D I know what you mean, Mikey tried spoonin me at Riff's house.:D

Bill.

I have dibs on Boomer again for a spoon! Wife must be watching too!:star:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back