Mopar Nats 07, PreRegistration

mopower1958 said:
I think she was there 2 years ago wasn't she stretch?

Yep she was. And remembers you quite well! She's actually looking forward to meeting Mikey... and that scares me!:D She had a great time 2 years ago, and she gets to spend time with her best friend. And I get to totally motor out!:rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Prof said:
Come on give us the address...we can use the place for a gathering point each evening...

Hmmmm.... I'm not sure we could get that many trucks on her street. And it's kind of in a tight area... but imagine the noise!:rock: I'm kinda sad that we aren't staying in one of the hotels with all you other miscreants... but... free is free:D I'll be washing my truck there before the show...

Stretch

Not necessary to register in advance...you can pay at the gate...just more of a hassle and a couple of dollars more...the pre-registration period is over. But come! We will be talking about this event for the next six months.

If I understand the website, you can still register by mail, but the price is higher, and you have to send a money order instead of a check. I think this still counts as preregistering..Someone please correct me if I am wrong;

Sorry,,I just re read the info and no entries are being accepted by mail after July 12th..which for you chronologically challenged is..TODAY!

Last edited:
I cant find the other thread so I will just tell you all that I will not be attending this year....Many reasons why don't care to go into them really ..But I hope you all have a blast like last year :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
I cant find the other thread so I will just tell you all that I will not be attending this year....Many reasons why don't care to go into them really ..But I hope you all have a blast like last year :rock: :rock:

You're not serious, are you?!?!? My wife was so looking forward to meeting you, as was I!! Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

I got my tickets for the Nats today. The numbered sticker is real close to my trucks production number, my truck is number 454, my sticker is number 464.

I will see you all there.

Bill.

amoparman said:
I agree!!! WEAK!!!! Just being able to come and meet me should be enough for Mikey to make it!:D Just won't be the same without him...:(
Damn I guess I pissed off a few people :( Jake is upset with me as well....Look the deal is in all honesty I cant afford to do it.........I can stay with Billy and pick up 1/2 the room..I just cant afford to pay for my flight...It's not that I don't want to go Moppie....We are still trying to recover from me missing 3 months of work :(

TheSickness said:
Damn I guess I pissed off a few people :( Jake is upset with me as well....Look the deal is in all honesty I cant afford to do it.........I can stay with Billy and pick up 1/2 the room..I just cant afford to pay for my flight...It's not that I don't want to go Moppie....We are still trying to recover from me missing 3 months of work :(

Well.... HALF that is PAID.... Right here, right NOW.... I already got the ROOM!!??! It's a SUITE at the Amerihost?!??! :dontknow: :confused: And McRodney has the room next-door! :dontknow: :confused: All you need is the flight! :confused: .............. Do I need to call Marne?!?! :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

This SUCKS, man! :( :mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back