Mopar Nats 07, PreRegistration

amoparman said:
While that sounds like a good sound argument... she is already going regardless of tents or not. She's spending time with one of her best friends from highschool. In fact we're staying at their house which is, ahem, only 3 min from Brice road!:rock: :burnout: :burnout:

Stretch

Come on give us the address...we can use the place for a gathering point each evening...

eddie102870 said:
she will enjoy it. that is if she likes cars. tell her its a chance to meet some INTERESTING people..lol
"Interesting people", yeah I guess thats one way of putting it.

Bill.

Hey Kevan (or anybody that knows).... Since I didn't get my pre-reg out in time, do I now have to go to the main gate when I get there? Or, can I still use the other gate? :dontknow:

its not that bad, last year they run through there pretty quick i think. id go early so the line wont be long.

eddie102870 said:
:D i m serious..lol you made it through yesterday i see.
Yes I made it through yesterday, I must say the evenings refreshments helped quite a bit.

Bill.

Anyone else not got there package yet? Wondering if I should call or just wait a little longer?

Hey Everyone!

No updates on tents yet. The organizer said we'd get that info sometime in July. I expect the 'menu' any day now. I will post here IMMEDIATELY after I get it.

If you did NOT pre-register, you will have to use one of the main entrances (and pay the extra cash). While the gates are pretty quick, getting through the crowd takes FOREVER.

Sometime in the 6 days that I have available this month, I'll find our 'meet spot' that's close to the track so we can all convoy over there at once. The organizer recommended a spot, but I think he confused us with the Crossfire Club. :) There's no way we'd get 40-50 trucks in the lot he suggested.
Don't worry though; I'll find something within 1-2 miles of the track with as few stoplights as possible. If anyone knows of some secret stashes, please feel free to email me.

Kevan said:
...If anyone knows of some secret stashes, please feel free to email me.

Well, if you are really hurting...I've got a bit in the garage for emergencies...

truckstop in close byy we can meet up there, its like 1 or 2 exits before you get to the track exit. i fueled there last year when i left

Prof said:
Well, if you are really hurting...I've got a bit in the garage for emergencies...
No thanks. I've got plenty of tools.
Oh...you mean "a bit" as in amount......gotcha. :)

eddie102870 said:
truckstop in close byy we can meet up there, its like 1 or 2 exits before you get to the track exit. i fueled there last year when i left
There are also (2) truckstops at the exit east of the track. Not sure either of their lots would be big enough, but it's something I'll check into.

Kevan said:
No thanks. I've got plenty of tools.
Oh...you mean "a bit" as in amount......gotcha. :)

There are also (2) truckstops at the exit east of the track. Not sure either of their lots would be big enough, but it's something I'll check into.

If it's a Pilot or a Flying J.... It will be big enough, TRUST ME. :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back