Mopar Nats 07, PreRegistration

Man..under 50 days now!!...

(honey?..how much money is in our checking account?...
Why?...
Oh just thinking about a cough Roe cough for my truck..
*rolls her eyes*..I will kick your ASS!!
sigh..lol)

Speed Racer said:
Nycsteve
BlueSRT10 * RC VCA
Stinker and the boss ** RC Black, QC Black
Begood and son * RC Black
Iltemprd and bride
Manic (Will)
The Sickness
Sapientiam * QC Black (possibly silver srt8 Charger)
Trooper and wife
Nbt and wife
FstJack; Possibly 2 Ram SRT-10's pending availability of gooseneck 2 truck hauler, and 1 Diesel CC Dually.
BLACK1 * QC Black amerihost
Eddie102870 and Dawn * QC Silver (and hopefully a purple challenger)
Doneo * RC Black
Dominick572 +1 * RC Black
Prof * RC Black
Mcrodney * QC mineral gray amerihost
Outnumbered * QC Silver Amerihost
SilvrSRT10 * RC Silver Amerihost
Riff62 +1 * RC Black
Big Red - * Red RC
Bone + Ho's * QC Black
Brat,wife * QC Red
Big Perm
CTSRT+3 * RC Black
Kevan +1 * RC Black
JoeMags54 * RC Silver
Mopower,wife,+ 7* RC Black,'67 Coronet,'07 Rhino
Georgia Ken - * QC Black
Venom Power +1 (may change) * RC Silver
streetwedg + wife * RC silver +son with 66 charger,silver
FlyingLow * QC Silver
BigNana + Gigi * RC (color?)
Amoparman, wife * RC Red
Texas Yellow Fever and Spousal Unit * Yellow Fever QC
JMB Justin + 5 * RC Silver, Blue SRT4, possibly 01 Viper GTS
Speed Racer +1 *2006 Q/C Inferno Red

Sorry guys but i had remove myself from the list. There is NO way that i will be able to make it this year. Baby on the way=no money...:(

Hope you guys have a blast!!:rock:

SRT-IZ said:
Sorry guys but i had remove myself from the list. There is NO way that i will be able to make it this year. Baby on the way=no money...:(

Looks like I will just have to beat the record by myself :D Sorry you cant make it Iz.....But the bright side is you can name your son after me and I wont mind :D :rock:

TheSickness said:
Looks like I will just have to beat the record by myself :D Sorry you cant make it Iz.....But the bright side is you can name your son after me and I wont mind :D :rock:
That's special :rolleyes: a baby named Ghey WHorelord :dontknow:

suite

I had to get a suite bro as the rest were full during that time At the Amerihost everyone is staying at. There should be some others though I'd think.
Perry

ViperTruck2933 said:
Hey,
Kevan, McRodney or whoever else knows :D ,

Do I pay $40 for a kids pass too (8 y/o)? Or do they have a kids rate? I didn't see one on the website.

Also, Are there any hotel rooms left, that anyone is aware of?

TIA

Last edited:
LOSERS????

It's you guys doing what you're doing that lets us do this here. I for one appreciate it my man and hope to meet you at the next gtg.

Perry

Hats off to ya soldier!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
...KRAZYST10...Figured I would just put myself on my own list of losers who cant make it do to National Security issues.:D:D:D

SRT-IZ said:

sorry to hear that IZ dawn was looking forward to the wings again this year. ...lol maybe next time bro. oh and dont name your child after mikey it'd be scarred for life:D

kevan mentioned earlier that he should know something shortly about two tents. if its gonna be like last year, hard to get in and out id rather get a tent to hang out under and park the trucks out side, it would be easier if folks are trying to leave during the day and such. just my opinion which aint much....lol i'm up for whatever.

Yeah...I'm trying to get us tents with a "doors" big enough for the trucks to get in/out with ease.

As soon as I have more info, I'll post it.
It will come quickly now.

things to do

Guys can we start a thread on things to do around Columbus during the Nats. Wanda was wondering what else there will be to do at night and we are getting there early to look around. I told her about a jegs tour and I got THE EYE OF DEATH
ANY HELP?

Thanks,
Perry

still waitin on kevan, i imagine he may know more this week he was in florida this past weekend so i dont imagine he has heard anything new.

My wife keeps asking me about the tents... I keep tellin her, as soon as I know.... :D

Stretch

Stretch, tell her no tents. Its a win/win/win. On one hand she may decide to stay home because there arn't going to be tents...on the other hand if she gets there and there are, she will be so happy. And if she comes and there arn't any you can always say you warned her! This doesn't happen often, just on the opportunity.

Prof said:
Stretch, tell her no tents. Its a win/win/win. On one hand she may decide to stay home because there arn't going to be tents...on the other hand if she gets there and there are, she will be so happy. And if she comes and there arn't any you can always say you warned her! This doesn't happen often, just on the opportunity.
While that sounds like a good sound argument... she is already going regardless of tents or not. She's spending time with one of her best friends from highschool. In fact we're staying at their house which is, ahem, only 3 min from Brice road!:rock: :burnout: :burnout:

Stretch

she will enjoy it. that is if she likes cars. tell her its a chance to meet some INTERESTING people..lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back