Mopar Nats 07, PreRegistration

FlyingLow said:
NFFF=No F***ing Fun Forum

My bad.. I actually thought it was the New Funny Fairy Forum.. Or the Never Friendly Fuggerz Featured. I guess I have to pay more attention next time..:dontknow:

Ok guys it goes like this

$65 gets you in for three days, entry ticket to get into the gate, and I believe if ya want one fun run down the track, you may or may not get one, depends on how busy they are.

The tent will be a total charge
Last year around the 2k or 2500 mark or so, then divide that up by how ever many will attend

So later this year we will get Kevan or McRodney to collect the $ from us to pay for the tent.

On the entry day , you show up and enter the track, we will have a designated spot.

My only concern is there was only 6 vipers there last year.

And about 20 of us

now if there is 40 trucks parkin is gonna be tight, and not all will get under the tent it is more for getting out of the sun more than enything

Stinker said:
Hey McRibsandwich!

in other words we need to just go head and register on this site?
yes print the form and fill it out and send it with a check to the nats.

we are way past the tent we had last year. we are looking at 3 tents this year. but also around 60 trucks at this point. kevan and i are meeting the nats guy at the track in may and we will have maps after that. and costs per person. it should be less than last year as we have 3 times the trucks but wont know tent costs until the area is measured and marked off.

Last edited:
i wouldn't bank on 40 trucks, count on some last minute dropouts for whatever reason.

mcrodney said:
Hello everyone,

Kevan and I had a conference call with Jim the promoter of the 2007 Nats last night. Kevan will be starting a thread for the tent rental and fees associated with that. May 19th, Kevan and I are meeting him at the track and measuring out exactly how big a tent or tents we can put in our space and we will be located in the same area as last year. We also are finding a location to meet early in the morning and they are going to allow us an access window of 30 minutes to enter through gate b to avoid all the foot traffic to get to the tent. In addition, Jim may have a solution of setting the tent off the fence so we can enter through the backside and not have to remove polls or stakes to park. It is imperative that we pre-register for the event, as we will be entering through gate b with no registration available at that gate. If you miss the window it’s not a big deal, you will just have to enter through another gate and maneuver through the foot traffic. Pre-registering will also insure the price you pay to enter, as last year there were different prices charged to different people.

Cost:
1) $ 65.00 includes the truck, 2 people, and the trophy race.
2) $100.00 includes the truck, 2 people, and your choice of race class.
3) $ 85.00 includes the truck, 2 people, and judged show entry.
4) $100.00 includes the truck, 2 people, and young guns show entry.
5) $ 95.00 includes for sale vehicle, 1 person entry.

Add $25.00 for a trailer and $40.00 for each additional persons 3 day pass.
Included in pre-registration is a goody bag with the cruise flyers.

Pre-registration entries must be postmarked by June 30th, 2007!!!
http://www.moparnats.net/Documents/07MoparNatsApp6.pdf
Any questions please pm Kevan or myself.

thanks
rodney

Thanks guy's for the legwork... Just a quick note regarding tent location.... where it was last year was great...however, when one of the officials stopped by... he proceded to tell us "it's a good thing it has not rained"... because half that tent would be under water. (There was a washout area to the rear of the tent)

Maybe get a slightly better spot?:dontknow:

NBT said:
Thanks guy's for the legwork... Just a quick note regarding tent location.... where it was last year was great...however, when one of the officials stopped by... he proceded to tell us "it's a good thing it has not rained"... because half that tent would be under water. (There was a washout area to the rear of the tent)

Maybe get a slightly better spot?:dontknow:
thanks for the info will note that for the meeting.

tent who wants in and are you bringing 0,1,2 trucks

please add or delete yourself from the list for the tent. also how many trucks are you bringing?

Stinker and the boss
Begood, son, and hopefully the Russell clan.
Iltemprd and bride
Manic (Will)
The Sickness
Sapientiam
Trooper and wife
Nbt and wife
SRT-IZ-4ME (Izzy)
FstJack
BLACK1
Eddie102870 and Dawn
Doneo
Dominick572 +1
Prof
mcrodney one truck booked at amerihost hotel
Outnumbered
SilvrSRT10
riff
big red
Bone + Ho's

please add or delete yourself from the list for the tent. also how many trucks are you bringing?

Stinker and the boss
Iltemprd and bride
Manic (Will)
The Sickness
Sapientiam
Trooper and wife
Nbt and wife
SRT-IZ-4ME (Izzy)
FstJack
BLACK1
Eddie102870 and Dawn
Doneo
Dominick572 +1
Prof
Outnumbered
SilvrSRT10
riff
big red
Bone + Ho's
Brat,wife 1 truck.
big perm

Stinker and the boss 2 trucks( couldnt find the dang asterict)
Iltemprd and bride
Manic (Will)
The Sickness
Sapientiam
Trooper and wife
Nbt and wife
SRT-IZ-4ME (Izzy)
FstJack
BLACK1
Eddie102870 and Dawn
Doneo
Dominick572 +1
Prof
Outnumbered
SilvrSRT10
riff
big red
Bone + Ho's
Brat,wife 1 truck.
big perm

Let's do a separate Tent thread.
Also, there is no "NFFF Tent" or "VTCOA Tent". It's just "The Truck Tents".

PRE-REGISTRATION IS THE KEY!!!
Print out the form, write the check, lick the stamp and send it in. Less than 5 minutes, and it scores you a goodie bag! :)
AND....it gets you in at Gate B!!!!!! That's the gate closest to the "Viper Pit" tent area. Those who don't pre-register will have to use one of the other gates in order to enter. Lines there usually suck because there's always some clown right in front of you counting out change to buy his tickets: "twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine..."

Bone- We did have a few 'Couldn't Make It' folks last year, but we also had some last minute people too.
I'm planning on somewhere between 40-50 trucks this year. We'll get a more accurate figure as we get closer. Thankfully, we don't have to pick out our tents until mid-July.

Ken- thanks for the note about the water run-off area. I'll check with the grounds folks and find out what the scoop is with that. Wet grass+ slight incline + 500HP = 0 mph. LOL
Also, we're considering having the large tent that was along the chainlink fence scooted out enough so trucks could enter from behind as well.
We've got several ideas and will use the one to get us the most coverage for the most folks. I'll have maps with the layout of the tents and where they are at the track too.

We'll get the tent thread up soon, and later on this year we'll do another "Who's Bringing What" list again (tables, chairs, beer, sheep, etc.)

The Mopar folks are gonna freak out when they see all of us that weekend. :D

Also, it is 90 dollars at the gate, not 80 as per the registration form stating so after July 12th. It is not worded well, or at all. So 65 is a good deal and saves you 25 dollars for beers and Ho's.

Stinker and the boss 2 trucks( couldnt find the dang asterict)**
Iltemprd and bride
Manic (Will)
The Sickness
Sapientiam
Trooper and wife
Nbt and wife
SRT-IZ-4ME (Izzy)
FstJack
BLACK1
Eddie102870 and Dawn
Doneo
Dominick572 +1
Prof*
Outnumbered
SilvrSRT10
riff
big red
Bone + Ho's
Brat,wife 1 truck.
big perm

Stinker and the boss 2 trucks( couldnt find the dang asterict)**
Iltemprd and bride
Manic (Will)
The Sickness
Sapientiam
Trooper and wife
Nbt and wife
SRT-IZ-4ME (Izzy)
FstJack
BLACK1
Eddie102870 and Dawn
Doneo
Dominick572 +1
Prof*
Outnumbered (just me and the truck at Amerihost)
SilvrSRT10
riff
big red
Bone + Ho's
Brat,wife 1 truck.
big perm

I thought it would be interesting to indicate color of truck so we would know how many of each will be there. I've changed those that I know. If you don't like the idea, change it back. You won't hurt my feelings.

Stinker and the boss ** RC Black QC Black
Iltemprd and bride
Manic (Will)
The Sickness
Sapientiam
Trooper and wife
Nbt and wife
SRT-IZ-4ME (Izzy)
FstJack
BLACK1 * QC Black
Eddie102870 and Dawn
Doneo * RC Black
Dominick572 +1
Prof *
Outnumbered * QC Silver
SilvrSRT10 * RC Silver
riff
big red
Bone + Ho's
Brat,wife 1 truck.
big perm

Stinker and the boss ** RC Black QC Black
Iltemprd and bride
Manic (Will)
The Sickness
Sapientiam
Trooper and wife
Nbt and wife
SRT-IZ-4ME (Izzy)
FstJack
BLACK1 * QC Black
Eddie102870 and Dawn
Doneo * RC Black
Dominick572 +1
Prof * RC Black
Outnumbered * QC Silver
SilvrSRT10 * RC Silver
riff
big red
Bone + Ho's
Brat,wife 1 truck.
big perm

Moparnats.org site is really not ready...most of the tabs do not work...could not pull much up...

Wanted to select Race Class on the application but could get the material to identify class...I presume Viper, but would like to see the other classes before I send the registration...

Am I the only one that cannot get this info...?

As my truck is set up, NHRA rule book only allows me to run in ET brackets...other possible classes cite "cars" or "8 cylinder"...neither of the NHRA truck categories allow my truck...

Anyone else having these problems?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back