Mopar performance package

Wildcard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used the mopar performance package for the gen III. They are claiming 150 additional horses. New heads pushrods fuel rail injectors and a flash. 7-8 k for the package. My only concern I live in a pesky emissions state.

I think you are referring to the Gen 4 conversion kit. There is more to it than just the kit. For instance the headers from a Gen 3 will not work on the Gen 4 heads. Has anyone done the conversion? Yes. Will you get 150 HP gain? Your results may vary.

I think you are referring to the Gen 4 conversion kit. There is more to it than just the kit. For instance the headers from a Gen 3 will not work on the Gen 4 heads. Has anyone done the conversion? Yes. Will you get 150 HP gain? Your results may vary.

Has anyone even done the swap? what do they do for headers then? There aren't manifolds or headers made for the Gen 4 engine that will work in the truck I don't think.

I just found a thread on this. You have to get custom flange headers. Looks like I would need to do the cam also. The 150 advertised gain is a little exaggerated. I am just not sure I can get it to work with my auto quad cab.

Belenger was offering headers for this conversion in the ram. There was a guy who just put this kit on an 06 RC and I can't remember his numbers but they were pretty impressive, over 150 increase I believe. Biggest factor in the power you end up with is the cam and having a good tune to go with it. I purchased the kit to used on my 04 viper but am now doing an ACRX motor swap in it. Was going to hang onto the kit to someday put it on my 05 RC ram but if anyone's interested I'd sell it for $6k plus shipping

Belenger was offering headers for this conversion in the ram. There was a guy who just put this kit on an 06 RC and I can't remember his numbers but they were pretty impressive, over 150 increase I believe. Biggest factor in the power you end up with is the cam and having a good tune to go with it. I purchased the kit to used on my 04 viper but am now doing an ACRX motor swap in it. Was going to hang onto the kit to someday put it on my 05 RC ram but if anyone's interested I'd sell it for $6k plus shipping

I remember seeing this for sale on one of the Viper forums. Was that you?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back