Mopar stuff

THEDAV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Do any of you have the Mopor long tubes with mids, PCM and performance cam on your 10's? I read on the Mopar sight that the headers and mids are meant to be used with the PCM and cam.

If any of you guys have this, what kind of power gains have you experienced?:dontknow: And is it worth the money, it's a pretty penny to do the whole deal.:dontknow:

I like using factory stuff that was made specifically for the truck if I can, but if there is anything else out there that you think is comparable or better, chime in and let me know! :D

I beleive Moparconnection had a post about useing all these in his truck a long while back ---May want to PM him:dontknow:

Dragon's truck has all the Mopar stuff installed, CAI, Cat back, headers/mids, PCM and CAI. All designed to work as a package and pricey if you factor in install costs -- cam install especially.

rottenronnie said:
You have a freakishly powerful truck...;)
Just wait til I can afford strikers then it will be freakish.
It might also help that it was blown and maybe sent to arrow??? Not sure what they do when it is under warranty and blown

Last edited:
FastRam said:
Dragon's truck has all the Mopar stuff installed, CAI, Cat back, headers/mids, PCM and CAI. All designed to work as a package and pricey if you factor in install costs -- cam install especially.

DRAGON, sent you a PM a few days ago . . . . . . .

Let me now what you think when you get the chance!:)

The bores being too small pistons not being the right size. Could be a few other things I was trying to phone the builder today to see how the heads were but I was too busy. I'll keep everyone posted

trubuilt said:
Just wait til I can afford strikers then it will be freakish.
It might also help that it was blown and maybe sent to arrow??? Not sure what they do when it is under warranty and blown

A compression check might give ya an idea if maybe they bumped it up a bit when they rebuilt it:dontknow: maybe a cam:dontknow: ,would there be anyway to contact Arrow to see what they did,but I dont think there is a VIN on the engine to track it:dontknow:

Ramchargerguy said:
The bores being too small pistons not being the right size. Could be a few other things I was trying to phone the builder today to see how the heads were but I was too busy. I'll keep everyone posted

Were you seeing a lot of blow-by? My truck has none.

Yellow venom said:
A compression check might give ya an idea if maybe they bumped it up a bit when they rebuilt it:dontknow: maybe a cam:dontknow: ,would there be anyway to contact Arrow to see what they did,but I dont think there is a VIN on the engine to track it:dontknow:
If Arrow did a rebuild under warranty, they will only restore it to factory specs - no cams, compression changes, etc. I have contacts there if you want me to find out more (PM is best).

oldcolt said:
Were you seeing a lot of blow-by? My truck has none.

Not really, there was a little smoke out of the catch can before I hooked it up to the intake tube.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back