MOTOR pic's only

DevilDawg3097 said:
sc.jpg
wtf I have it set to large why is it staying small?

You need to set the camera to a larger size when you take it...you can decrease the pixels but you can't add them...

amtrucker22 said:

Paul I know you like Batman. Your engine reminds me of Batman every time I see it. Should be in the BATRAM's engine bay! :rock: :rock: :rock:

bigike said:
I've never seen a 10 cylinder MOTOR ;) or even a one cylinder MOTOR..... ;)

That Mopar CAI is the best........... bar NONE! You never ever see one of those for sale, seems when folks get that intake they keep with it.

Nice ENGINES y'all!

You need to look a little closer:

From Dictionary.com:

mo⋅tor
   /ˈmoʊtər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [moh-ter] Show IPA
–noun
1. a comparatively small and powerful engine, esp. an internal-combustion engine in an automobile, motorboat, or the like.
2. any self-powered vehicle.
3. a person or thing that imparts motion, esp. a contrivance, as a steam engine, that receives and modifies energy from some natural source in order to utilize it in driving machinery.
4. Also called electric motor. Electricity. a machine that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy, as an induction motor.
5. motors, stocks or bonds in automobile companies.
–adjective
6. pertaining to or operated by a motor.
7. of, for, by, or pertaining to motor vehicles: motor freight.
8. designed or for automobiles, their drivers, or their passengers: The hotel has a motor lobby in its parking garage for picking up and discharging passengers.
9. causing or producing motion.
10. Physiology. conveying an impulse that results or tends to result in motion, as a nerve.
11. Psychology, Physiology. Also, motoric. of, pertaining to, or involving muscular movement: a motor response; motor images.
–verb (used without object

Psycho Mythic said:
I love how great this setup looks, i see its from Row but what kit is that and what does it cost? What kinda power?:dontknow:

That is a custom made duel intake using 2 stock air boxes......the first 2 pictures are the std Roe setup..

Venom Power said:
:eek:Really nice pictures. Don't be a haste to make that screen saver. I should have some shots to add here by this weekend.

Not in a haste....I know there are several more that should be posting up....maybe it's just me:dontknow:

bigike said:
I've never seen a 10 cylinder MOTOR ;) or even a one cylinder MOTOR..... ;)

Nice ENGINES y'all!

i agree :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Prof said:
You need to look a little closer:

From Dictionary.com:

mo⋅tor
   /ˈmoʊtər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [moh-ter] Show IPA
–noun
1. a comparatively small and powerful engine, esp. an internal-combustion engine in an automobile, motorboat, or the like.
2. any self-powered vehicle.
3. a person or thing that imparts motion, esp. a contrivance, as a steam engine, that receives and modifies energy from some natural source in order to utilize it in driving machinery.
4. Also called electric motor. Electricity. a machine that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy, as an induction motor.
5. motors, stocks or bonds in automobile companies.
–adjective
6. pertaining to or operated by a motor.
7. of, for, by, or pertaining to motor vehicles: motor freight.
8. designed or for automobiles, their drivers, or their passengers: The hotel has a motor lobby in its parking garage for picking up and discharging passengers.
9. causing or producing motion.
10. Physiology. conveying an impulse that results or tends to result in motion, as a nerve.
11. Psychology, Physiology. Also, motoric. of, pertaining to, or involving muscular movement: a motor response; motor images.
–verb (used without object

so by your example. its an.....
internal combustion ENGINE
&
electric MOTOR

correct????

Brat said:
I will have some tomorrow after I get back from the truck show.

What truck show you going to now Earl ???:dontknow:

Here's a couple after I changed the white plastic jugs to Black and added Brass covers instead of yellow plastic. ..... cleans it up, imo ....

All-Mods1sm.jpg

All-Mods2sm.jpg

Thanks ............... Jim

ZCx said:
so by your example. its an.....
internal combustion ENGINE
&
electric MOTOR

correct????

The dictionary considers motor and engine as synonyms. A motor can be an intern combustion engine or an electric motor. You can even say that the electric motor is the system engine.

Prof said:
The dictionary considers motor and engine as synonyms. A motor can be an intern combustion engine or an electric motor. You can even say that the electric motor is the system engine.

i see that, but.....

you don't need a motor to get an internal combustion engine to turn over or run.

no electricity, hydraulics, air, etc., a motor just sits there like a bump on a log

What's your point?

BigIke was saying that our engines are not motors...the dictionary disagrees with his position.

there is a link or photos of a NOS Viper Engine somewhere on here & the plumbin is a work of art

Prof said:
What's your point?

BigIke was saying that our engines are not motors...the dictionary disagrees with his position.

i strongly agree with BigIke.

a motor to me is the same as a whimpy thang. where as an engine, ours come to mind for some reason, is manly, strong & vigorous

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back