Much better day at the track...BUT

Nowwhat said:
12.2 at 116mph at sea level.............:D that means 580 or so rwhp at sea level....you want more...you need a water/meth tune.....

Mike, with exhaust, blower, and the other mods he should be over 580 rwhp. Just doesnt seem right to me...

I agree that water/meth will help him and give him more power due to the timing advance, but he needs to fix the tune or some other issue before trying to get more power out of it.

Dave, did you have a pre-paxton (stock) dyno done on this block?

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
Mike, with exhaust, blower, and the other mods he should be over 580 rwhp. Just doesnt seem right to me...

I agree that water/meth will help him and give him more power due to the timing advance, but he needs to fix the tune or some other issue before trying to get more power out of it.

-Red

you pull a 12.2 on street tires and then you can disagree.....:D ...the best I ever ran on streets was a 12.0...he is making power...it may not be pushed to the limit but he already lost 1 motor....trapping at 116 is pretty damn good...

RedSrt007 said:

-Red

No dynos on this block prior to Paxton. On my first SRT Ram (bone stock) it made 416/446 on a Dynojet in Denver. I could ask Kevin at Underground if he dynoed it when it was in his Viper.

Nowwhat said:
you pull a 12.2 on street tires and then you can disagree.....:D ...the best I ever ran on streets was a 12.0...he is making power...it may not be pushed to the limit but he already lost 1 motor....trapping at 116 is pretty damn good...

You can disagree with me when you get a 6-speed :dontknow: :D :p

As for him trapping @ 116. Yes its good, but he could get a lot more and still be on the 'conservative side'. It just seems like they are trying to get more out of his truck with more aftermarket stuff, when they could just figure out whats wrong with it right now and get more out of what he has...

My 2 pennies

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
No dynos on this block prior to Paxton. On my first SRT Ram (bone stock) it made 416/446 on a Dynojet in Denver. I could ask Kevin at Underground if he dynoed it when it was in his Viper.

Im guessing you should be in the 600-625 range with the paxton, a good tune / flash. Add exahust and other goodies and it should put you in the 650+ range...

Have you thought of paying 1-2k and shipping it to DC and just let them figure stuff out, and get you the power you need? I wish you the best and want to see you get the most for your money :)

Thanks

Patrick

RedSrt007 said:
You can disagree with me when you get a 6-speed :dontknow: :D :p

don't make me take you for a ride and scare the crap otta you..................again.....:D

And I was banging gears the other night at the track in the car.....a 6 speed car.....:D

Nowwhat said:
don't make me take you for a ride and scare the crap otta you..................again.....:D

And I was banging gears the other night at the track in the car.....a 6 speed car.....:D

and I was in a 10 speed Semi-truck....apples to apples my friend :D
Trucks to cars :dontknow: :D

RedSrt007 said:
Im guessing you should be in the 600-625 range with the paxton, a good tune / flash. Add exahust and other goodies and it should put you in the 650+ range...

Have you thought of paying 1-2k and shipping it to DC and just let them figure stuff out, and get you the power you need? I wish you the best and want to see you get the most for your money :)

Thanks

Patrick

I'm checking into what it would cost to send the truck to Dan at DC later this year. Dans got the research and development time on these trucks and nobody else does so he's the best guy for the job. After all the trouble and money I've spent I too want the most for my money :)

black srt10 supercharged

whats up i am stan the guy from the track with the black srt10 supercharged i am new to this so we will see how it goes.

man i like to post something here, but im afraid somone will say im not in the 13's yet lmao. cutting like knifes up in this joint :)

procharger has no plans at the moment on makeing a kit, this was about 2 months ago when i called. However ATI procharger are the best supercharger's you will find on the market

Stinker 14's in a TT ? lmao

Nowwhat how many miles are on your quad ?

Red you have the same mods as Mike why are you not at his HP ? is your tune more conservative ?

Viper7777 said:
man i like to post something here, but im afraid somone will say im not in the 13's yet lmao. cutting like knifes up in this joint :)

procharger has no plans at the moment on makeing a kit, this was about 2 months ago when i called. However ATI procharger are the best supercharger's you will find on the market

Stinker 14's in a TT ? lmao

Nowwhat how many miles are on your quad ?

Red you have the same mods as Mike why are you not at his HP ? is your tune more conservative ?

Mike has 30-40 more HP then me with a water/meth kit, a 10lb pulley, exhaust, and a sealed air box system. My water/meth is installed, but not tuned for, and I'm staying with the stock pulley to be conservative. So I will probably make the same as mike with just the meth tune

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
Mike has 30-40 more HP then me with a water/meth kit, a 10lb pulley, exhaust, and a sealed air box system. My water/meth is installed, but not tuned for, and I'm staying with the stock pulley to be conservative. So I will probably make the same as mike with just the meth tune

-Red

better hurry....all new numbers coming in 2 weeks.....:D

Back