Murdered out finally!!!!

scottrobinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
industrial prositute at Land of Milk & Honey, Onta
Alright so after seeing my first murdered out or blacked out 10 ( RAMDUDE'S truck) all that was going though my head was my truck needs to be like that haha, so over the summer started blacking it out, and finally got my rims done at local powder coating shop and man i love it!!!! could not be any happier with it, its killing me sitting in the shop all winter and not beeing able to take it out :banghead::banghead: looking to do some other visual mods 2/3 lowering kit is next on the list, ... what eles do you guys think?? door handles n tailgate handle painted black to match what are your thoughts, sorry for the sh*tty pics

frontview_zps7ac68c67.jpeg

image_zps0aa8ab86.jpg

image_zps1a5d8091.jpeg

very nice

Looking great bro :) You're damn close!! Do the tail lights and third tinted, exhaust tip, and rid those chrome badges and lemme hook you up some some incognito badging ;)

Well the tail lights an 3rd are smoked leds, and i was thinking about badges and exhaust tips but i think i kinda like the bit of chrome of the truck

yeah i was considering getting rid of my badges, but its kinda nice having a little bit on it, not sure yet tho, i still need to get rid of my grill and get the honeycomb

Well technically "Murdered Out" entails no shiny chrome or aluminum, lol.
C'mon now, blacker than Wesley Snipes is the goal here :chain:

ahah yeah thats true, people always think ahah look he stuck on viper on his truck, psh bitch please haha, race me and see

That looks great!! You should definitely paint the handles or buy the factory painted door handles that I have, they just happen to be PX8 black which matches your truck perfectly! I have pics if you're interested. I can also help you save on shipping by putting them in with the headers you are going to buy. :D

Lookin great. I have seen some trucks with those "eyelids" that looks really good on these trucks.

For murdered you gotta lose the shiny emblems, I would hit it with matching paint and call it done. You could do a dark gray and give it a ghost look.

Looks good.... Seems to be the hottest trend right now and it looks especially good on these trucks

Murdered is the only way to go. Still got a few things to touch up on mine, such as ram head emblems and exhaust tips. Looking good man.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back