mut is in the hospital

Thank you very much Clint for letting us know. There are many here, including I, that are hoping everything is okay with Mutt and wish him all the best.

Hey guys,
thanks for the prayers and concerns...finally made it out of the hospital. I had an inflammed pancreas, what ever that means. The first day at the hospital, the Dr. told me i had pancreatic cancer, which he said "killed both Michael Landon and Patrick Swayze and they have no cure"... that was the roughest day... the next day, the same Dr. told me he made a mistake and that i had gall stones, but no cancer, so i was gonna live...that was cool, but next day he told me again he was wrong and that i had an inflammed pancreas. That was the last diagnosis, so i guess thats what i had. The treatment was antibiotics and lots of pain meds, and no solid food for a week.

Anyways, I am out, doing fine... still have 30 days of meds to take, but after that, all should be good. Thanks again to everyone.

P.S.- i love the new place here in georgia, but small town hospitals suck! I have a follow-up visit with my normal Doctor, and i trust him...he drives a new SRT challenger daily and has a 69 Charger, replica of the dukes of hazzard, so him i trust.

Mutt...never ever, ever return to that hospital! All hospitals are dangerous places...that one is really scary.

Glad you are on your way back!

The first line was penned by a long time hospital administrator...me!

I should have known it was a bad hospital when they couldn't get an IV in me...5 nurses, 14 pokes and no vein hit...they had to bring in a sonogram machine and trace out my veins so they could hit it... the one they put in my neck was the worse, it blew out when the put the dye in for the MRI.

Prof said:
Mutt...never ever, ever return to that hospital! All hospitals are dangerous places...that one is really scary.

Glad you are on your way back!

The first line was penned by a long time hospital administrator...me!

Got to agree with Roy.

And I would sure as hell be having your normal doctor checking you out to make sure that the last diagnosis was correct.

MUTT said:
I should have known it was a bad hospital when they couldn't get an IV in me...5 nurses, 14 pokes and no vein hit...they had to bring in a sonogram machine and trace out my veins so they could hit it... the one they put in my neck was the worse, it blew out when the put the dye in for the MRI.

Oh screw that. I would have walked out, or died trying.

gOOD TO HEAR mUTT

tAKE cARE OF yOURSELF

VJ

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back