Mutt's Motor W/ JMB Parts

Silverback said:
Who the hell is that big ugly sucker with the Tit's?:dontknow: ;) :D

Looks good son. I just hope you can keep it clean.;) :D

Just another one of those endangered species running around Fl !!!!:D :D :D

Man, I'm jealous. That looks awesome, Mutt. :rock: I wonder if I can expect the same kind of help when I get my lowering kit. lol :p

BigBlackQC said:
Yay! I'm home. I have to say, JMB definitely did a great job on those powdercoated parts. Also, Mutt and Ntwork are both definitely great people. Today was the first time I got to hang out with them for a while and they both are completely stand up people who are great friends. Thanks for the food and "milk" :rock:

Joe,

Had a blast! Thanks for doing most of the work!! ;)

I am glad you stuck around and we had some time to hang out!:rock:

Gotta do that more often!!

VinViper said:
Man, I'm jealous. That looks awesome, Mutt. :rock: I wonder if I can expect the same kind of help when I get my lowering kit. lol :p

Well... it would help if you would answer a PM every once in a while, and come have beer and wings with us!

;):D:D

Just Kidding! Fer Sher, if I am around, I will help if I can!!!

damn.sorry i could not get over in time yesterday...had to work on the harley,but got it going strong.i need something to drive back and forth to work with these damn gas prices,42 mpg or 12.5 mpg...42 for me.look good mutt:rock: just keep it out of the mud holes,it would be a pain in the ass to clean that wrinkle finsh.

VinViper said:

hell when u are ready there is alway,s 6pack,s garge we did his a mon. ago mine last week

mutt look,s great and i like the new seat,s going to get a set soon

AARHEMI said:
hell when u are ready there is alway,s 6pack,s garge we did his a mon. ago mine last week

mutt look,s great and i like the new seat,s going to get a set soon

Glad to see you made it over here! Welcome! :rock: :D

ntw0rk said:
....:rolleyes: Whatever!

Yeah,what he really needs is some banana on that beast !!!!Then it would really stand out !!!:rock:

Whenever you're ready to drop that truck,let me know ahead of time,Ive got a buddy that will drive down to my place and take care of you at a most reasonable (but not free) rate !!He's a good man for sure !!You're more than welcome,as AAR stated,6paks garage is open for whatever !!!:dontknow:

I just want to put my two cents worth into the conversation.
I want to sincerely thank Joe and Scott for coming over and helping. All your generosity was greatly appreciated. I was a little nervous when Mutt said he was going to try to tackle this on his own. I have a feeling there would have been a lot more missing than just a bolt. You are both great, the truck looks totally awesome, and I know Mutt is happy ~ and that's all good with me!

Hey Mutt,I almost forgot to tell you,YOU are the inspiration for my next mod !!!I'll have to get ahold of the guy and see if he'll do it first,but I think it will be a most unique mod to say the least,and it's all your fault !!!:rock: :rock:

well if its my fault, i think you are going to owe me one, so have the guy make 2...
and turtle, why did you have to mention the 1 missing bolt? but you are correct, i couldnt have done it without scott and joe

Brother that looks great! I really wish MSD made black wires for our trucks. I would love to rid the red like you have done with your motor:rock:

It's all on hold now anyhow..great talking to you fellas during the install.
Dennis, always great to see you and the "gang". QS&L show was a good turnout. How did the DTW / Mopar group do? :dontknow:

Hope to see you all at the next one.:dontknow: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back