Mutt's Motor W/ JMB Parts

MUTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, i want to thank Scott and Joe, there is no way I would have gotten all of this done this weekend without their help. And use the term "help", meaning they showed up, pushed me out of the way and proceded to do all of the work! They did a bang up job and i cant thank them enough. Also, again thanks to justin for some primo parts, i highly recommend JMB for all of your SRT needs. The only thing i had to do was paint the throttle body with some wrinkle black paint for a finishing touch.

Now the pics. I have a ton of pics and will probably make another thread with alot of the actual work photos and post in the D.I.Y. section. Here are some of the progress and finished product. I believe i even posted the one of me working, but actually it was a staged photo and only looks like i know what i am doing.

We did all of the JMB stuff, i didnt get around to doing the grills or cleaning the truck or working on the interior, but the engine looks awesome and thats good enough for me.

Also, seen 6pak (Dennis) today, his stuff is looking very sweet. I have pics, but will wait to post until he has the chance first, but if he doesnt post in 24hrs, i'm showing all.

Last edited:
103569.jpg

Sharpi

Cleanup

Wow, those guys did do a good job on your truck. Looks good:rock: :hello: :hello: :hello: ,but it looks like they left a lot of black stuff to clean up:dontknow: :D Didn't know brake dust could get your whole engine bay to turn black;) :D

Damn, Mutt! :eek: That looks better than 99% of the other engine bays I've seen! :rock: But, you knew I'd like it... it IS black and all... :dontknow: :D

I love the way the throttle-body came out! It looks like a perfect match! :idea:

Good job, guys! ........ Wish I was there. :(

looks awesome Mutt....great job.....can't wait to get'em side by side!

Pictures really don't do it justice though !!!!That Flat Black looks sooooooooo friggin awesome !!!WOW !!!You might as well post your pics of my chitt Mutt,I forgot to bring my camera today to get some daytime pics !!! And Lord knows with my CRS,I'll forget to get any anyways !!! Damn it's hell when you hit 29 !!!

Yay! I'm home. I have to say, JMB definitely did a great job on those powdercoated parts. Also, Mutt and Ntwork are both definitely great people. Today was the first time I got to hang out with them for a while and they both are completely stand up people who are great friends. Thanks for the food and "milk" :rock:

how about a parts list....what is the cool cover piece running under the windshield....w/ the switch...how did you change the color of the resevoir caps..?

Nowwhat said:
how about a parts list....what is the cool cover piece running under the windshield....w/ the switch...how did you change the color of the resevoir caps..?

I know the "cover piece" is actually the plastic under the blanket... It's already there, you just have to remove the blanket. (I asked when I saw it too. :D It looks even better in person. :rock: )

Awesome MUTT.....:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

It is good to have some friends to help you drink all the Beer....:cheers: :D

That is one hell off an engine bay....:rock: :rock: :rock:

Justin dose some awesome work....:rock: :rock:

I am hopping that i get the chance to see the Beast when i am in Florida...:D :D

Stefan....:coffee:

first, Steve thanks for asking about my Dad, he is getting settled in just fine.
Nowwhat, the caps are just painted silver, but after you see the pics of 6paks stuff you will probably want to go that route.
The radiator cap is a chrome replacement from Pep boys-$10. Also got matching bolt covers that i used on the valve covers also at Pepboys $8 for 6. Throttle body was painted with wrinkle black paint $6 a can. The rest is JMB.
As far as 6pak's parts, he has all the fluid covers and radiator cap, oil cap etc done in billet, grooved sides with the sneaky pete engraved on the top. The grooves he added black o-rings which match the bolt covers i used from pepboys.
After talking to dennis on sunday and looking at his parts, i believe he will be going to JMB for his intake as well, a black intake will look awesome with his valve covers, hood struts and battery tops.

Last edited:
Who the hell is that big ugly sucker with the Tat's?:dontknow: ;) :D

Looks good son. I just hope you can keep it clean.;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back