Mutt's Motor W/ JMB Parts

That's not the right answer Earl,but you are in the right church !!!:rock: Just go back and read the original clues !!

how about a sneaky pete air brushed on you fake leg?and what do i win if iam right.

6pakattack said:
Here's a few clues

1.Got the idea from a gentleman at the Quaker Steak and Lube Carshow in Clearwater Sunday

2.Thought even harder about it when I was at my friendly neighborhood Prosthetists office this morning !!

3.Then you came to mind

4.Then I thought about our trucks,and how we like Sneaky Pete

5.John (AARHEMI) thought it was to powder coat the intake I got from Ken like yours --WRONG ANSWER !!!

6.It's something you personally have that I don't,YET !!!!

something i have that you dont....man no one can make you dead sexy like myself, its natural my friend

MUTT said:
something i have that you dont....man no one can make you dead sexy like myself, its natural my friend
man its getting deep in here i may have to put on my wadeing boots.:p :p :p

I think he is getting a Sneaky Pete Tattoo...

Now.... which shoulder would he get it on? The right shoulder!!

:star::star::star: I win!!! :dancing::star::dancing:

:D:D:D

Brat said:
how about a sneaky pete air brushed on you fake leg?and what do i win if iam right.

Well Summmm beachhhhh,YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD EARL !!!!I'LL COME UP WITH SOMETHING SPECIAL JUST FOR YOU !!!!

Yup, I saw a guy with a Shiny Black Prosthesis (or should I say just the socket),and I've been having major problems with this new one I got,so when I was back in there Monday getting refitted I asked him if he could do mine like that !!No problem he says !!!I could even laminate something into it if I'd like !!!So then I got this brilliant idea to have it air brushed by the guy that did my Valve Covers !!!Now all I need to do is come up with the perfect TATTOO (Mutt :D )

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back