My 1000hp+ garage

Cruster said:
Normally I would agree wholeheartedly, however, have you seen this member's previous posts?

Yes I have, and we have existing members that need to go.

Wisdom come with seasoning...people seem to find their comfort level here after a few months...our trucks are slowly decreasing in number, the same is true of the L's...just seems to me there is lots to be gained by being inclusive rather than exclusive.

I gotta cool 1670 HP!!

Damn I got some ponies when you look at it this way! Wish it was all in one or two cars though!
100_2293-1.jpg

gta11.jpg

gta40.jpg

gta43.jpg

harleychameleon1-1.jpg

VW1.jpg

78transam.jpg

52bford8n.jpg

Whats the story with all the TA's out in the field rotting?

wesalbert said:

They are TA's... that's where they belong lol

I agree that I did my fair share of shit talking when i signed up; but it's all in good fun...some people get pissy, some people dont...hell, i make fun of guys on LRodder all the time... this seems to be a good board with some generally good guys.. obviously there are some real assholes, but you get that no matter where you go...

Chris, you know that you have some badass rides and that's all that really matters.

and for the record, there are a few of you 10 guys on LRodder who were not only welcomed, but complimented by most of us on how badass your trucks are...

wesalbert said:

This is Central Texas bud, where I bought all of them with their factory paint and not rusting except a little bit on floorboards, and more surface rust and not holes in metal. Absolute perfect location for buying restorable rides of yesteryear!!

Some will recieve their 400s, while others will recieve an LS1;) adn 6 speed!

TNVIPER said:
..:dito: .........you own those TAs???....you want to sell the 77??...:itsme:

Actually that's the only one I plan to keep personally. Although not a Bandit, the 77' and 78' are year correct!:burnout:

None run as of now, but the Martinique Blue 78' has the Olds 403 factory, and the Silver 79' has a F'n 301 from the factory.:mad:

The 78' and 79' are for sure up for grabs for the right price.

Hey chris just so you know SCT has the first tuner for the 2011 mustang(got an email from SCT) so talk to stinker. FYI

VENOMOUS1 said:
Actually that's the only one I plan to keep personally. Although not a Bandit, the 77' and 78' are year correct!:burnout:

None run as of now, but the Martinique Blue 78' has the Olds 403 factory, and the Silver 79' has a F'n 301 from the factory.:mad:

The 78' and 79' are for sure up for grabs for the right price.

I bought a 77 new back in 77...even had the screaming chicken on the hood and the 400 T/A motor (the T/A option had 20 more HP for a total of 220HP..LOL)....loved that car...if I ever do a restore a 77 TA will be the vehicle...

DevilDawg3097 said:
Hey chris just so you know SCT has the first tuner for the 2011 mustang(got an email from SCT) so talk to stinker. FYI

It will be interesting how much un-tapped power is hiding in that new 5.0. I bet it's not much.... they really went "whole-hog" on it from the factory, I think. :eek:

I'll bite... and yeah, I still have a pony in there too. Not a 5.0 though. That picture's old. She's pretty stripped out now.

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 19
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 19
Prof said:
Yes I have, and we have existing members that need to go.

Wisdom come with seasoning...people seem to find their comfort level here after a few months...our trucks are slowly decreasing in number, the same is true of the L's...just seems to me there is lots to be gained by being inclusive rather than exclusive.

Well said.

Nothing there in my mind to compare to the treatment that some L owners have been subjected to here. Brad is a big boy, he handled himself well and with appropriate humor and respect, and got blasted by a few posts.

I saw nothing to on the thread you cited to cause much consternation.

I say welcome all for the long term sake of this site, the more we grow the more chance we will have of being around in ten years. The smaller we get the greater the chance that the site will slip into obscurity.

Problem individuals will get their wings clipped, and find their place...real problems seem to resolve themselves over time.

Still hope that Chris returns.

Prof said:
Nothing there in my mind to compare to the treatment that some L owners have been subjected to here. Brad is a big boy, he handled himself well and with appropriate humor and respect, and got blasted by a few posts.

I saw nothing to on the thread you cited to cause much consternation.

I say welcome all for the long term sake of this site, the more we grow the more chance we will have of being around in ten years. The smaller we get the greater the chance that the site will slip into obscurity.

Problem individuals will get their wings clipped, and find their place...real problems seem to resolve themselves over time.

Still hope that Chris returns.
the problem is that "most" of the SRT10 owners are more "mature" in age, but I have opened the invitation for all ford, and chevy owners, they are more than welcome to come to the JTSVP Panama GTG next year and put them selves up against some of the best of the south.
I know the Brutal 10 will def be back and is gonna be a pretty strong N/A truck when done, ready to take on some of the forced induction trucks, no matter what brand;)

Any idea on a finish date Tony? I know you have to be frustrated with the down time...but at the same time you have really been covered up with the business (good priority choice by the way!).

We would all love to see your truck back on the road.

Prof said:
Any idea on a finish date Tony? I know you have to be frustrated with the down time...but at the same time you have really been covered up with the business (good priority choice by the way!).

We would all love to see your truck back on the road.
gonna leave the turbos alone on this run, have worked on it some, but should be done around christmas or so I hope, gonna go on the na route testing some heads and cams, valvetrain and such,maybe four link also, but most def, I really miss her bad, the 8 is nice, but def not the same, momma wants the 10 back more than i do, even with nos the 8 is pretty tame for her LOL

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back