My 1000hp+ garage

Midnight Runner said:
The dirt spot is washed and the Corona is cold:rock: I don't like the L's at all.
I don't know the guys who drive them. They need to come to PCB next year
and shoot the shit with the 10 guys over four 24 packs of ice cold Corona and then i can tell you if i like them.:D
Something tells me that we'll get a few over there next year.:)

Back to the top...I feel like the garage gauntlet has been thrown down...so in response...I provide the 1315 hp garage shot...and that is only two of the four bays...be very careful...I may post a picture including the other two bays and one of them has my wife's JTS Venom Performance Prius in it!

IMG_0003-2.jpg

Last edited:
Midnight Runner said:
But i still think 10 are the best!!!:aetsch: :D :elefant:
I agree with u 100% Chris. That's why I own one. But the L is no slouch. And bang for the buck, it's hard to beat.:)

Prof said:
Back to the top...I feel like the garage gauntlet has been thrown down...so in response...I provide the 1315 hp garage shot...and that is only two of the four bays...be very careful...I may post a picture including the other two bays and one of them has my wife's JTS Venom Performance Prius in it!

IMG_0003-2.jpg
:rock: :rock: :D

JRSVIPR said:
I like the L guy's, And the Hemi guy's. Can you blame them for not wanting to join the best forum out there? :D :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Ha Ha I'm a pevious Hemi owner and proud of it:aetsch: Now that i own a 10 i would only go back to a Hemi if is was of the 6.1L faimly!

The Caddy kicks butt. When my truck is gone, its between a CTS-V and a Vette.

Lets see......500hp truck, 330hp jeep, 103hp motorcycle and two 1/2hp garage door openers only equals 934hp. Nope still not there.:mad:

SilvrSRT10 said:
Lets see......500hp truck, 330hp jeep, 103hp motorcycle and two 1/2hp garage door openers only equals 934hp. Nope still not there.:mad:

just add another bike and your there... :D

I think in my garage I have a 60hp VW, 2x 65hp engines for my hovercraft..... im not even close

hcetzneb said:
Hope that east coast comment wasnt directed this way... all i was saying is if i dont own a l i wouldnt go to there site. Thats my opinion right and at the end i said i enjoyed all his post here did you catch that one.. why dont you look at some of the earlier post with immature comments from some southerboys...

I didnt say anything off base... i just was saying the 2 times i went to the l site i saw brad getting bashed .. It was a observation if you disagree, say so dont repley with IMMATURE shit your selfs

but it seems lately if you offer your OPINION about somthing you get bashed if you not the right member or in the club or have 1000 post

more towards the southern east coast but anyone that gets riled up bout it in general. I have seen the L boys on here since day 1 and been part of the L forum for a few years and never gotten a shit storm cause I know how to carry myself and ego.

In short, 4 years in the truck and 3,500 posts will eventually get you there.

FYI, brad got his ass chewed out there cause of how he responded to them and calling their trucks pos. :D So kinda had it commin LOL

Last edited:
Prof said:

IMG_0003-2.jpg
Prius rules! May not outrun ya but will go gfarther lolololo

chrisheltra said:
Well its clear to see that even if I was welcome here in the beginning which I doubt that I was just because of what I drive that I am no longer welcome here anymore. You guys need to remove the blinders and realize just because people dont drive the same thing as you doesnt make them a bad person or any lesser or greater of a person than you also. I tried to come here and be civil and get a few races going did I have a few below the belt post sure but there arent many people that dont have them. You guys enjoy your site and your get togethers this Lightning owner will not be attending either anymore. I guess I should get back to my Lightning forum and start bashing Dodge owners now instead of being here and attempting to be a part of the board.

As for you I have no idea what your talking about. I have done nothing different on this forum that I would do on any other forum that I visit as far as pictures go. I wasnt contacted on the other forums about pics and bandwidth and certainly was contacted here about it by the administration either weather it be via pm or a direct post on the board. If this board has a problem with sigs and their sizes maybe they should be disabled in vB.

Chris you are welcome here anytime. Don' let this thread get to you. We are all performance truck enthusiasts. Stick around bro.

Lolol after awhile u learn to tone out certain things

lol I tone out alot

just learn to add smilies , don't give a poop if anyone likes your post or comment, and basically done pay a rats ass attention to what someone says about ya.

An u will be fine lolol

I got to pee

Prof said:

IMG_0003-2.jpg

I see you have an extra set of wheels/tires for the 10:D That's a nice garage shot roy;) One of these days I'll talk you outta your truck:D

Yup Kyle, I bought an extra set of the oem wheels for the snow tires. This is a daily driver after all...but a fun one!

The truck is so reliable...and just a thrill to drive...even as slow as I drive it!

i have you all beat,, i got two tens ,,so bite me and STFU :aetsch: ok one is a 3/4 ton ,,,:dontknow:

Last edited:
Here’s my roughly 900 hp garage, and that counts the ½ hp door opener (the 5 hp riding lawnmower can’t fit in there)…

BodyWork050.jpg

BodyWork048.jpg

BodyWork028.jpg

But wait! Adding me to the mix, I bet can squeeze out another 0.0125 hp…..
Antnee9.jpg

Honestly, this thread started off all wrong. I don’t mind Lightnings being here. I’ve seen some pretty badass L’s. But if Lightning owners are coming here just to start drama, well THAT I cannot agree with, yet they’re still tolerated and welcomed.

At PCB recently a couple came out to the track, put down some serious rubber and we all had a great time. But to come and hang out with us, no that didn’t happen. They even alienated themselves in their little corner at the track. So I can understand the frustration building up around here… Especially when we can’t tread into an SVT forum without being pummeled. It’s like the L religion is a sort of Islamic faith and the Mopar followers are the infidels. If this isn’t so then I’d like to see some L members around here show support (red star) for a forum they also call home instead of spending more time stirring up garbage. And before anyone asks where my red star is, this is the first year I didn’t sport one because of the this sort of crap the admins are letting go un-challenged around here. My member number, time spent here and lack of a need to visit any other forums already prove my allegiance to VTCoA.

Chris no one said you were not welcomed here, but you have to admit your avatar and attitude is like wearing a head wrap and carrying a Russian automatic rifle into a Christian church. Not to mention your crass response to Wes' leak comment when you KNOW damn well that L also stands for “leaks” regarding yours. And if it does then so what? My 10 eventually leaked all her tranny fluid out and that’s why she’s down for now. It’s just a truck. Anybody can own them. Character and humility is what really defines a person….

:argh:Okay, RANT OVER!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back