My 1000hp+ garage

chrisheltra said:
So does your mom :rock:

Weak, just like the looks of it, so is the engine and tranny :dontknow:

by posting some crap like that you are just asking to get bitched at ,,,if one of our guys did that on the Turd forums they would cuss us out and delete that crap ,,

enjoying other fast vehicals is one thing ,,,abusing another forum to be a prick is another story:dontknow:

FATJACK said:
Apparently you haven't been listening to all the crap that has been shoveled here the last few months.:dontknow:

Sorry, guess I'm outta the loop....:eek: Carry on....

This photo stunt shows you exactly the type of person we are dealing with here....... The administrators of this forum have asked the membership here, at times, to reduce the size of your sig photos, to help preserve bandwidth....... It didn't take long for this fellow's true colors to show again....... I would strongly urge the membership here to cloak him with a funeral shroud. (Unless you feel his/her contributions are so monumental you just have to respond) No response is the correct action to take. A word to the wise should be sufficient, as no good can come from sophomoric "rank out" sessions....... Or,.... have the owners of this forum start a new subject line........ OFF TOPIC, "Infantile Behavior", this way we all can decide if we want to engage the thread or avoid it like the plague.....I'm all for good natured ribbing, but that is not what this degrades into......................just my .02.... Carry on.

Last edited:
SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Hey nice car, now just take the two piles of shit beside the red car straight to the dump and regain some driveway space...
Whether you like them or not. You're kidding yourself if you think those two vehicles are piles of shit. Just cause we own 10's doesn't mean we cant appreciate other performance vehicles. I owned, from new, a Vorteched 93 Mustang notchback that I kept for 13 years. And if I could afford one right now, I'd have a lightning as a daily driver. And I know for a fact, that a couple of the guys posting in this thread, have owned more than one mustang. Unfortunately that lightning will take most of our trucks and that new bone stock 5.0 mustang will hand some of us our asses. And yes the lightning guys came on here and ran there mouth on a few threads. But since then they've been pretty cool and respectful, including Chris. And he was one of the biggest shit talkers that came on here.:) And last I checked, I was on the VTCOA, not the Lightning Rodder forum. So just because they would do it to us, means we should stoop down to there level? Seriously, the guy just started a friendly thread about his two vehicles that he was proud of. Now there was some cracks that were done in good taste, like Dom's comment on a his real 1000hp garage :rock: But, too call those two vehicle's piles of shit is ridiculous. Okay, I'm off my soap box now.

joemags54 said:
This photo stunt shows you exactly the type of person we are dealing with here....... The administrators of this forum have asked the membership here, at times, to reduce the size of your sig photos, to help preserve bandwidth....... It didn't take long for this fellow's true colors to show again....... I would strongly urge the membership here to cloak him with a funeral shroud. (Unless you feel his/her contributions are so monumental you just have to respond) No response is the correct action to take. A word to the wise should be sufficient, as no good can come from sophomoric "rank out" sessions....... Or,.... have the owners of this forum start a new subject line........ OFF TOPIC, "Infantile Behavior", this way we all can decide if we want to engage the thread or avoid it like the plague.....I'm all for good natured ribbing, but that is not what this degrades into......................just my .02.... Carry on.
Well said. That photo response was just plain stupid.

SANTEEN said:
Well said. That photo response was just plain stupid.
Along with his response in post #40............
(Copied and pasted here for your convenience,)
BTW, looks like the truck leaks
So does your mom,........................ (charming)

Last edited:
SANTEEN said:
Whether you like them or not. You're kidding yourself if you think those two vehicles are piles of shit. Just cause we own 10's doesn't mean we cant appreciate other performance vehicles. I owned, from new, a Vorteched 93 Mustang notchback that I kept for 13 years. And if I could afford one right now, I'd have a lightning as a daily driver. And I know for a fact, that a couple of the guys posting in this thread, have owned more than one mustang. Unfortunately that lightning will take most of our trucks and that new bone stock 5.0 mustang will hand some of us our asses. And yes the lightning guys came on here and ran there mouth on a few threads. But since then they've been pretty cool and respectful, including Chris. And he was one of the biggest shit talkers that came on here.:) And last I checked, I was on the VTCOA, not the Lightning Rodder forum. So just because they would do it to us, means we should stoop down to there level? Seriously, the guy just started a friendly thread about his two vehicles that he was proud of. Now there was some cracks that were done in good taste, like Dom's comment on a his real 1000hp garage :rock: But, too call those two vehicle's piles of shit is ridiculous. Okay, I'm off my soap box now.
i agree...

now STFU:D

joemags54 said:
Along with his response in post #40............
(Copied and pasted here for your convenience,)
BTW, looks like the truck leaks
So does your mom,........................ (charming)
Agree that was a "High School" response. But, this thread went south way before that comment. It should never have gotten to that level.

Oh yeah. Looks like Dom really got bashed in his welcome thread. :confused:

Who the f did that.... Made me f'ing dizzy:mad: I hate being f'ing Dizzy:mad:

Well, just seems that this site can benefit from the presence of L owners and any other performance vehicles for that matter. Especially if the new members become supporting members so the owners can pay the bandwidth charges and have some leftover from time to time to do maintenance and upgrades.

Trying to chase new people away is just short sighted and counter productive.

I for one welcome all people who like performance vehicles...it can only add to the quality of this forum, and its financial viability.

Maybe in a year or two we could have a SRT 10 / Lightening national gathering...that would be a ball!

Prof said:
Well, just seems that this site can benefit from the presence of L owners and any other performance vehicles for that matter. Especially if the new members become supporting members so the owners can pay the bandwidth charges and have some leftover from time to time to do maintenance and upgrades.

I for one welcome all people who like performance vehicles...it can only add to the quality of this forum, and its financial viability.

Maybe in a year or two we could have a SRT 10 / Lightening national gathering...that would be a ball!
Well siad.
Hopefully that gathering will happen in PCB next year. It's looking very good.:rock:

Prof said:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

They can meet us at the track but they don't come to the
beach and have a beer with us. Why not???

Midnight Runner said:
They can meet us at the track but they don't come to the
beach and have a beer with us. Why not???
Exactly, they do not want to socialize, whats up with that??

Well its clear to see that even if I was welcome here in the beginning which I doubt that I was just because of what I drive that I am no longer welcome here anymore. You guys need to remove the blinders and realize just because people dont drive the same thing as you doesnt make them a bad person or any lesser or greater of a person than you also. I tried to come here and be civil and get a few races going did I have a few below the belt post sure but there arent many people that dont have them. You guys enjoy your site and your get togethers this Lightning owner will not be attending either anymore. I guess I should get back to my Lightning forum and start bashing Dodge owners now instead of being here and attempting to be a part of the board.

joemags54 said:

As for you I have no idea what your talking about. I have done nothing different on this forum that I would do on any other forum that I visit as far as pictures go. I wasnt contacted on the other forums about pics and bandwidth and certainly was contacted here about it by the administration either weather it be via pm or a direct post on the board. If this board has a problem with sigs and their sizes maybe they should be disabled in vB.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back