My 1000hp+ garage

505'sFastestViper. said:
LOL he was talking obout mine:burnout: :burnout:

:dito: :dito: :dito:

505'sFastestViper. said:
here is my 1000= hp garage lol

P8050171.jpg

I really think i should wheel this thing:rock: Can i?

FATJACK said:
What did you expect??? This is an SRT-10 forum!!:stupido2: :stupido2:

AND....? Thought we could all embrace and show appreciation for ALL vehicles....:dontknow: Sometimes these threads make me wonder if I accidentally clicked on Viper Alley.....:thumpdown:

Nice stable sir. :rock:

slow91 said:
AND....? Thought we could all embrace and show appreciation for ALL vehicles....:dontknow: Sometimes these threads make me wonder if I accidentally clicked on Viper Alley.....:thumpdown:

Nice stable sir. :rock:

Apparently you haven't been listening to all the crap that has been shoveled here the last few months.:dontknow:

Shadyscott999 said:
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito::dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito::dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito::dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito::dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito::D :D

If it makes yall feel any better I also own a couple of Daimler-Chrystler products just like all of you. lol

Heres one of them....

cars.jpg

What a cute red car. I hope that is your wifes :D Now you might be at 1000hp

Hey nice car, now just take the two piles of shit beside the red car straight to the dump and regain some driveway space...

chrisheltra said:
If it makes yall feel any better I also own a couple of Daimler-Chrystler products just like all of you. lol

Heres one of them....

cars.jpg

BTW, looks like the truck leaks :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back