My 1000hp+ garage

1000 +

IMG00137-20100511-1803.jpg

srt004.jpg

IMG00095-20090830-1952.jpg

IMG00039-20090703-2034.jpg

Picture068.jpg

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
the problem is that "most" of the FAST SRT10 owners are more "mature" in age, but I have opened the invitation for all ford, and chevy owners, they are more than welcome to come to the JTSVP Panama GTG next year and put them selves up against some of the best of the south.
I know the Brutal 10 will def be back and is gonna be a pretty strong N/A truck when done, ready to take on some of the forced induction trucks, no matter what brand;)
Fixed it:D :D

FATJACK said:

SO whats your excuse? :dontknow:
Guess your not considered fast anymore......... since that Ford took ya :p

wesalbert said:
SO whats your excuse? :dontknow:
Guess your not considered fast anymore......... since that Ford took ya :p

ohh man - there a kick in the nutz

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
dude, I dont have secrets, jsut customer secrets:)

So when are we going to find out the details on it? I never seen a thread in your section about it. I'm just curious because I'm going n/a and just trying to see what others are doing.....

as soon as I get yappys engine finished, which should be in a week or so, I will take that engine down, put it in eddies truck , remove his engine and start on it, it has 80,000 on it, and I am gonna leave the bottem end alone jsut to see wht it makes and to give guys an idea of what kind of power to expect with theres with a stock bottome end, but it will have a custom cam, worked heads, worked intake, worked tb, coils and rocker arms, and leave it at that, and that way maybe I can offer a heads and cam combo with actual results of what its capable of

I agree some guys take this to serious i know im new here but i asked a question like 2 weeks ago about a exhaust and got shit talked to me because i was to lazy to search all previous posts . and other guys seem like the nicest people around .. i have alot of questions about my truck i dont even bother askin because people take it to another extent .... But anyway nice rides man you gotta expect to hear shit when your on a srt-10 site with fords ..i do and i own one lol

I just hope the haters don't take us down the road of Viper Alley. I have been a member of that site for years but have less than a dozen posts...if you want to see how arcane a place can become...give it a visit...I recommend that you not mention that you have anything other than a Viper.

Lets be inclusive here. We can learn from every new member, and there is strength and value in size. Ask your girlfriend!

I hope that all performance truck enthusiasts get a fair shake on this site. I went to bat for the VTCOA and I hope that we are truly received in an respected fashion. I respect most of the Lighting crowd and hope we can co exist in this rare part of the performance truck automotive history book. We all have bad apples and maybe I'm perceived as one but I hope intellect per vials.

Chris is one Lightning owner hat I hold in high regard and wish that he is welcomed with a little more respect. Chris has been a stand up guy and should be treated as such.

With all being said Lightning owners are still GAY.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back