My 1000hp+ garage

Chris your an alright guy in my book and i wish 10 owners here didn't bash anything not mopar. This is a fun place to hang out and one of the best forums but like any forum you have adults, kids and adults that like to act like kids occasionally.....Just suck it up tell the "kids" to STFU and ignor them...... I really don't care for L's but I do respect them as they are some fast trucks....Mustangs......I love to death and if i wasn't so inlove with the Porsche 911 I would get the new 5.0 stang as its a beast of a car right out the box!!

Don't let these guys push you away from this forum, you're not far away from me and would love to meet up with you sometime bro:rock:

chrisheltra said:
Well its clear to see that even if I was welcome here in the beginning which I doubt that I was just because of what I drive that I am no longer welcome here anymore. You guys need to remove the blinders and realize just because people dont drive the same thing as you doesnt make them a bad person or any lesser or greater of a person than you also. I tried to come here and be civil and get a few races going did I have a few below the belt post sure but there arent many people that dont have them. You guys enjoy your site and your get togethers this Lightning owner will not be attending either anymore. I guess I should get back to my Lightning forum and start bashing Dodge owners now instead of being here and attempting to be a part of the board.

Hmmmm I had a similar experience on your forum... imagine that. :ciao:

chrisheltra said:
Well its clear to see that even if I was welcome here in the beginning which I doubt that I was just because of what I drive that I am no longer welcome here anymore. You guys need to remove the blinders and realize just because people dont drive the same thing as you doesnt make them a bad person or any lesser or greater of a person than you also. I tried to come here and be civil and get a few races going did I have a few below the belt post sure but there arent many people that dont have them. You guys enjoy your site and your get togethers this Lightning owner will not be attending either anymore. I guess I should get back to my Lightning forum and start bashing Dodge owners now instead of being here and attempting to be a part of the board.

Chris:

ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM (they are a minority group)

...and I believe that Joe was referring to the person who copied your post over and over again in a childish prank, and he was being supportive of your presence here.

Just put the dolts on ignore and stick around.

Man ya just gotta love this place......

But it is a dodge site y gotta expect some prodding

some do take it to extremes tho....

Here is my rant.... Look at your avitar pic:dontknow: If a srt owner came on to your L site with a pick bashing a L he would probably get banned... I check out that L site and saw you guys tear apart brad worse than anyone here has every done to you..

My opioion out of respect i wouldn't go on to a dedicated site if i didnt own that car/truck.. I would go on to a genral auto fourm ( 6speed, and others)

I agree with prof if you want to come on here and be a productive member fine... but every L owner has just come on here and talked shit. Alot of shit.

Not to be a dick chrisheltra but if some one came one your l fourm and was say a chevy guy and posted a pic of his new camero with comment like that you tell me he wouldnt get bashed so dont be so suprised... its like pouring gas on a fire and not getting burned

I have noticed i am not posting as much anymore from all the baby shit with ford guys and our own resident a holes here ............ and that sucks i love this place but i deal with 10-12 hour days and all the other shit in life and when i finally come home to come talk with some buds here ...... you get crap like this

Maybe this sounds harsh but if you want to keep on track and have some good descusions about srt 10 and even some about l ( not trashing) stay if ...

I have thought you have had some good post... but understand where you are
if not than maybe time to go

All I can say is wow and shake my head. Are u guys serious? Ya'll need to not take this SRT10 shit so serious. Sure we have a cool truck and it was a very limited run. So we have the exclusivity factor. But we are not the coolest, nor the fastest. I see another Viper Alley developing here. FYI.....are shit does stink. It's embarassing to see a thread that started out about a couple of very nice rides, turn into this. And I've see several L owners come on here and not start shit. Some of the bashing is fun and healthy and makes for good competition. But this thread turned into pure stupidity and fast.
Chris, as far as I'm concerned, you're welcome here. And as Prof said, put the others on ignore.

SANTEEN said:
All I can say is wow and shake my head. Are u guys serious? Ya'll need to not take this SRT10 shit so serious. Sure we have a cool truck and it was a very limited run. So we have the exclusivity factor. But we are not the coolest, nor the fastest. I see another Viper Alley developing here. FYI.....are shit does stink. It's embarassing to see a thread that started out about a couple of very nice rides, turn into this. And I've see several L owners come on here and not start shit. Some of the bashing is fun and healthy and makes for good competition. But this thread turned into pure stupidity and fast.
Chris, as far as I'm concerned, you're welcome here. And as Prof said, put the others on ignore.

yes +1 on that...Its a damn fukn shame... Stick around chris I personally enjoy seeing how you get the east coast srt boy's thongs in a knot:D :D :D :D
BTW very nice pad and garage to suit

Looks like Wade got a nice welcome over there. No real bashing. Just a little shit talking, but no where near bashing.
http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40751

Oh yeah. Here's Chris' introduction post. No real issues here either.
http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41476

You know what's really funny? Is that both Wade and Chris started their threads over there, much like this one was started over here. A few pics and some friendly bragging about hp, track times and mods.
Now, who is the mature group?
Sure there are some posts over there, where they seriously bashed us. But no worse than we do them over here. But if you compare apples to apples, this thread was just embarassing.:dontknow: :(

SANTEEN said:
The best truck:aetsch: To me it's all good fun. :D

Midnight Runner said:
The best truck:aetsch: To me it's all good fun. :D
You STFU!!!!!!!!!:D :D
I think I saw a spot of dirt on your truck. You should go wash it. But before you do, can u get me a Corona?:D

I'm with ya Steve, i think Chris is a cool dude and the rest of the L owners...some people here are really taking this crap to serious......

SANTEEN said:
All I can say is wow and shake my head. Are u guys serious? Ya'll need to not take this SRT10 shit so serious. Sure we have a cool truck and it was a very limited run. So we have the exclusivity factor. But we are not the coolest, nor the fastest.
+1, well said. I teased him a little with the lawn mower comment but I really do like his rides. Very nice selection of vehicles.

Last edited:
Hope that east coast comment wasnt directed this way... all i was saying is if i dont own a l i wouldnt go to there site. Thats my opinion right and at the end i said i enjoyed all his post here did you catch that one.. why dont you look at some of the earlier post with immature comments from some southerboys...

I didnt say anything off base... i just was saying the 2 times i went to the l site i saw brad getting bashed .. It was a observation if you disagree, say so dont repley with IMMATURE shit your selfs

but it seems lately if you offer your OPINION about somthing you get bashed if you not the right member or in the club or have 1000 post

Troy's QC SRT said:
I'm with ya Steve, i think Chris is a cool dude and the rest of the L owners...some people here are really taking this crap to serious......
I like the L guy's, And the Hemi guy's. Can you blame them for not wanting to join the best forum out there? :D :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Lightning is the Best, Mustang would be my 2nd And The Red Car Ain't Bad Either

SilvrSRT10 said:
+1, well said. I teased him a little with the lawn mower comment but I really do like his rides. Very nice selection of vehicles.
Nothing wrong with a little teasing and light bashing, done in good fun. That's what gets the competition frenzy going.:rock:

SANTEEN said:
You STFU!!!!!!!!!:D :D
I think I saw a spot of dirt on your truck. You should go wash it. But before you do, can u get me a Corona?:D
The dirt spot is washed and the Corona is cold:rock: I don't like the L's at all.
I don't know the guys who drive them. They need to come to PCB next year
and shoot the shit with the 10 guys over four 24 packs of ice cold Corona and then i can tell you if i like them.:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back