My Car at SEMA 2008

OCBob said:
Right on Walt, beautiful ride my friend (even if it is red & white hehehe). Great seeing you here too, miss you around here. Ever get a scoot?

Thanks for all the posts the car is a lot of fun to drive...has that classic muscle car sound....Classic Recreations did the build for me......and Bob yes I did get a scoot....a 2005 Softtail Classic....bought it used with 10K miles and have put another 5K on it.....feels good to have wind in my face again.

Very Nice

Congrats

Awesome looking color combo! :rock: Gotta love Elenore. :eek: :love:

Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, let it be a STICK and not and AUTO. :dontknow: :argh: :D :p

K-80-123 said:
Thanks for all the posts the car is a lot of fun to drive...has that classic muscle car sound....Classic Recreations did the build for me......and Bob yes I did get a scoot....a 2005 Softtail Classic....bought it used with 10K miles and have put another 5K on it.....feels good to have wind in my face again.
Might have to make my way out to Oklahoma next summer then. Got plenty of folks there to visit with and could spend some time cruising the state with you to get some real miles on her heheheh.

OCBob said:
Might have to make my way out to Oklahoma next summer then. Got plenty of folks there to visit with and could spend some time cruising the state with you to get some real miles on her heheheh.

Any time my friend

Black1 said:
Awesome looking color combo! :rock: Gotta love Elenore. :eek: :love:

Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, Please, pLeASE, PLEASE, let it be a STICK and not and AUTO. :dontknow: :argh: :D :p

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

You know, this is usually where I insert some comment about it being a Ford, but she's so purty, I just can't bring myself to do it!!!

Congrats Walt!! Beautiful ride!!! :rock:

That's badasss!!!!!! Someone else said it, that's one Ford I would GLADLY own!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Are those GM seats or something custom??? Look like something out of a Pontiac.

Saw your car at SEMA Walt. The pictures just does not do it justice. Very awesome car:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

puuuuurdy...:rock: :congrats: great to see you my friend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back